My 32nd AC- Zircus Rosarius to the rescue

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

My 32nd AC- Zircus Rosarius to the rescue

Post by mikeg » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:55 pm

New schemes to renew my interest in my 21st AC. I re-stumbled upon this info a bit ago, and realized I can just add them to the 32nd collection- relatively easy to do with rattle cans- I have no airbrush experience at all :roll:. I got an old Revell kit off Ebay and got advice from two really knowledgeable emps at Hobbytown. Below are the schemes I can do without professional skills (excepting captured large bombers). I started and am almost finished with a razorback, picked up a misquito, also. I also picked up a beaufighter and hurricane, but realized later they were not pictured as being part of this group. I guess I''ll do nightfighters of them both, I did see picture evidence of those. Still want a p-38 as per the picture. These are schemes I am confident I can do. I

the p-38, there are tons of pics of the circus out there

tmanthegreat

Re: My 32nd AC- Zircus Rosarius to the rescue

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:39 am

Looking good so far! You’ll have to do a 32x FW-190 in Allied markings At some point too :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

mikeg

Re: My 32nd AC- Zircus Rosarius to the rescue

Post by mikeg » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:56 pm

That's an obvious idea, naturally I didn't think of that! Until I put the effort into learning how to airbrush or be more effective with rattle cans; I'll probably stick with the simple schemes