Corgi's latest Ju-52 AA36908 Crete

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Corgi's latest Ju-52 AA36908 Crete

Post by aferguson » Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:53 pm

http://www.flyingmule.com/products/CG-AA36908

This should be out anytime now. On the fence about getting it. I don't have any Corgi Ju-52's yet so i'm interested. But it's a bit of an oddball scheme and the lack of an open side door on a paratroop transport kinda kills it for me.

Opinions?
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

Bertoli
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: Corgi's latest Ju-52 AA36908 Crete

Post by Bertoli » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:25 pm

I like the looks of this one as it is indeed a bit different scheme. The Corgi Ju-52 is a great model and you won't be disappointed if you pick one up. I only have the airborne mine clearing version and while it might not be the considered best of the lot it suits me just fine. If I didn't have one already, this upcoming release would be the one I would choose as I have enough of the "standard" Luftwaffe camouflage types, but in the end it's just personal preference. Oh, and I whole heartily agree that an open side door would've been the icing on the cake!

Dauntless
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Corgi's latest Ju-52 AA36908 Crete

Post by Dauntless » Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:34 pm

I have two, the minesweeper which doubles for just a cargo plane if you leave the ring off, also like the wheel pants, and the float plane which is quite the marvel.

True no opening cargo door but the nicer than usual details of this particular Corgi mold makes it worth having at least one. The military versions always seem to be overpriced later on if you miss them.

I have the same Operation Merkur in the Hobby Master 1:144.

So much good stuff coming down the pike there's other aircraft priorities right now for me. I'm good enough on my Corgi Ju-52's so will pass on this.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec