Flightpose Aircraft stands

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General

Flightpose Aircraft stands

Post by hworth18 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 8:00 am

I recently ordered a couple of these from Flightpose and they are really good for 1/32 aircraft. I have about 4 of these stands that are similar but made by a company that is long gone. The only drawback to these is that you have to assemble them, but it's not hard to do. This is the 6" stand and I believe they are offered in 2", 4" and 6".
At basically $10 each, I thought they are well worth the price.

“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

tmanthegreat

Re: Flightpose Aircraft stands

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:16 pm

Awesome! I've needed stands in that scale for various planes I have on display. I've been using some stands from a few of my Corgi 1:32 planes that I have sitting on their undercarriage, but I like the look of those Flightpose stands.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

hworth18

Re: Flightpose Aircraft stands

Post by hworth18 » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:56 pm

tmanthegreat wrote:Awesome! I've needed stands in that scale for various planes I have on display. I've been using some stands from a few of my Corgi 1:32 planes that I have sitting on their undercarriage, but I like the look of those Flightpose stands.

Just and FYI, you can go to the Flightpose website but the ordering part doesn't work. If you want to order some stands, you'll need to email them (Carlos is the guy I dealt with) and they will then send you a Paypal invoice. My stands showed up about a week after sending payment.
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark