A Lot Of Soviet Armor

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: A Lot Of Soviet Armor

Post by Epap » Sat Jun 22, 2013 5:27 pm

I've noticed some slight scale variations in the Older K&C stuff I own, too. The good news is that K&C finally listened to collector complaints about the awful way it rendered tank tracks---one piece castings, including the wheels-----and now offers far more realistic renditions. Now, if they will lighten their models a bit------

ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by ketelone » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 pm

Their vehicles and their diorama pieces (buildings) are extremely heavy. Did you ever feel the weight of their planes? I would never attempt to hang one from the ceiling.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

ledhead0085
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by ledhead0085 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:01 pm

really witch ones are close to 1/32? do you have any of them? could you take some pics of them sitting next to a 1/32 of the same type or chassis at least so we can compare size. i think alot of people would be happy to know this info.

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:24 am

K&C planes are 1/30. I personally don't have any. Most importantly, I have been a member of this board for a few years and I am incapable of showing pics. With my computer prowess, I am lucking to be able to to post topics and replies...
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

ledhead0085
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by ledhead0085 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:16 pm

yeah posting pics on here is a bit confusing at first it took me quite a while to figure it out. if you want to know. you have to become a member of http://photobucket.com/ once you do that try to upload some pics on photo bucket. let me know when you've done that and ill let you know from there