All-Go announces 1/32 aircraft releases updated new pics!

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
RAD 2112
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Re: All-Go announces 1/32 aircraft releases

Post by RAD 2112 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Excellent News! I had a feeling something was in the works.
[pm sent]
There is no security in this life. There is only opportunity.
- Gen Douglas MacArthur

Safe Trader List:
Black Lion VF-213, hworth18, KWR190, nooker 21, Olifant, Tmanthegreat, Trigger1, V2 MAN, vulgarvulture, Coreyeagle48

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by hworth18 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 pm

RAD 2112 wrote:Excellent News! I had a feeling something was in the works.
[pm sent]
Well Scott, I guess your previous post has been answered... :wink:
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

RAD 2112
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RAD 2112 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:40 am

Looking forward to their arrival.
Apparently, they're on a slow boat from China...
- Gen Douglas MacArthur

Safe Trader List:
Black Lion VF-213, hworth18, KWR190, nooker 21, Olifant, Tmanthegreat, Trigger1, V2 MAN, vulgarvulture, Coreyeagle48

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:18 pm

RAD 2112 wrote:Looking forward to their arrival.
Apparently, they're on a slow boat from China...
I am looking forward to picking up the P-51, but I was able to pickup a couple of the Fw190s cheap on ebay a while back.
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:25 pm

have they actually been produced or is it still an urban myth?
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

ram04
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by ram04 » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:45 pm

I was wondering if these will ever show up, seems they would send some demos to the vendors to keep interest up, hope they didn't have any money tied up with Skyworks.

DropTank
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DropTank » Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 am

aferguson wrote:have they actually been produced or is it still an urban myth?
Surely could not be an urban myth with a release date of June 2011. :P
Perhaps they should update on announced projects as well as they update the All-go website with legal news.
I want to see them successful in their comeback attempt, but at some point they have to deliver or just make the change to Allgo-Away Toys.
FLY NAVY

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 1:33 pm

JSI will release repaints of the All-Go P-51 and FW-190 in August. :mrgreen:

DrMindbender
Corporal
Corporal

Post by DrMindbender » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Funny coincidence but i just received an e-mail from Algo stating that their shipment of 1:32 scale "RED19" will arrive on August 15, 2011, and the 1:32 scale Shangri La on August 22, 2011. Thought you guys might like to know...

Matt

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:11 pm

I'm glad the first ever products from All-Go will hopefully and finally be released (still crossing my fingers)

I wonder what the box art will look like?
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:04 am

DrMindbender wrote:Funny coincidence but i just received an e-mail from Algo stating that their shipment of 1:32 scale "RED19" will arrive on August 15, 2011, and the 1:32 scale Shangri La on August 22, 2011. Thought you guys might like to know...

Matt
That's August 15, 2011 and August 22, 2011 NOT August 15, 2111 and August 22, 2111, right :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:21 am

Confirmed! Red 19 is ready for shipping this Wed. Looks like AllGo is finally All Go!

snake

Post by snake » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:35 am

tko211 wrote:Confirmed! Red 19 is ready for shipping this Wed. Looks like AllGo is finally All Go!
Great news that AllGo has finally released something.

A good scheme, but a repaint that I already have. Hopefully will do well enough for them to do other schemes, and planes.

Thanks for the positive update, Zach. :D

RAD 2112
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by RAD 2112 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:02 am

Great news!
- Gen Douglas MacArthur

Safe Trader List:

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 am

Great, though it's kinda lackluster debut. The Shangri La should do better, if secondary market prices are any indicator.

Now if they could somehow get those other 1:32 planes in and out of the pipe, we just might buy something we don't have.

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:06 am

I already have 3 or 4 of the "Red 19" but I will probably buy another anyway just to support AllGo. The more they sell, the better chance of getting more new stuff. :wink:
-Howard Stark

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:33 pm

So.. Any word???
-Howard Stark

AMERICAN_GRENADIER

Post by AMERICAN_GRENADIER » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:10 pm

they say the FW is shipping this week wont believe anything til the enter my warehouse
"SEMPER FIDELIS!"
Good Traders: Buckyroo, Razor17019, Sentinel
exether_mega, Snake, thehun, Mesa

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:06 pm

It appears they are just duplicating what 21st has already offered. I hope there will be some creativity and their own independent thought. The price however, under the circumstances, isn't bad.....
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

DropTank
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by DropTank » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:13 am

ketelone wrote:It appears they are just duplicating what 21st has already offered. I hope there will be some creativity and their own independent thought. The price however, under the circumstances, isn't bad.....
Same scenario when 21st switched to Four Star Military with a re-release of the P-51 & FW 190 paint scheme from an earlier 21st release. Now that we are trying to brand as All Go, another original 21st scheme re-release. I don't see why All Go went to the trouble to manufacture, package, and ship rehashed products, when for what I presume a comparatively similar price, they could release totally new paint schemes which would draw much more interest. I want them to be successful as much as anyone, but I will not waste my $$ on items I already have many of at a much lessor cost than now.
Give me new molds or at least new paint schemes, and I will be all over them like butter on Grandma's hot bisquits. Until then I will stay on the sideline and see if All Go sinks or swims.
FLY NAVY

456THBG
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by 456THBG » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:15 pm

DropTank wrote:
ketelone wrote:It appears they are just duplicating what 21st has already offered. I hope there will be some creativity and their own independent thought. The price however, under the circumstances, isn't bad.....
Same scenario when 21st switched to Four Star Military with a re-release of the P-51 & FW 190 paint scheme from an earlier 21st release. Now that we are trying to brand as All Go, another original 21st scheme re-release. I don't see why All Go went to the trouble to manufacture, package, and ship rehashed products, when for what I presume a comparatively similar price, they could release totally new paint schemes which would draw much more interest. I want them to be successful as much as anyone, but I will not waste my $$ on items I already have many of at a much lessor cost than now.
Give me new molds or at least new paint schemes, and I will be all over them like butter on Grandma's hot bisquits. Until then I will stay on the sideline and see if All Go sinks or swims.
Sort of thinking the same thing, but trying to be positive at the same time...Not easy!
Can't help but compare this to BBI with the REPAINTED F16 and soon, I really believe, a repainted 109 - I would think, a much better way to move forward.
I'll do whatever I can to support these companies in my "small" way, in hopes of keeping these scales affordable & on going!

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:26 pm

DropTank wrote:
It is really NOT the same situation.. 21st rebranded their product under Four Star Military because that was a demand from Target to carry the product. AllGo is a completely new company started out of the death of the old one. It is the same owner restarting under a new name to get a fresh start. To get that new start, they had to re-issue a few existing schemes to get some money coming in. If we don't buy these, AllGo won't be making the new stuff we desperately need.
-Howard Stark

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 pm

I know molds are expensive, but what are the costs associated with simply altering the paint scheme? What process is involved in doing so?

Anyone have an idea?

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

[CAT]CplSlade wrote:I know molds are expensive, but what are the costs associated with simply altering the paint scheme? What process is involved in doing so?

Anyone have an idea?
I once asked the owner of Eagles International about producing a new paint scheme for their existing P-51B/C and was told he needed $12k upfront to run a new scheme.
-Howard Stark

Dauntless

Post by Dauntless » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:32 pm

I think it was Jason of Admiral Toys described a while back here the process of setting up the tampos (paint stamping) and the expense of running a new paint scheme, when they were thinking about running the existing F-86 Sabre mold with new paint.
That there had to be a certain number in the run to justify the expense also. It wasn't cheap.

I'll bet TKO knows something about this process too.