1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
ostketten
Officer - Brigadier General

1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon

Post by ostketten » Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 am

I've wanted a 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon to add to my collection for a while, but outside of the Corgi version which I personally don't like, nobody else offers a diecast 1/72 Eurofighter. Enter the MRC/Easy Model 1/72 Eurofighter RAF No. 17 Sqn., I picked this model up from a Chinese seller on ebay for just under $20 delivered. It's all plastic, but considering the cost, I think it was pretty nice right out of the box, and I added the following custom details to the basic model: Jet exhaust nozzles in the "open" position, centerline fuel tank, all new nose gear strut & wheel, AMRAAM's on the fuselage, plus 2000 lb. LGB's & Sidewinder missiles on the wing hard points. I think it turned out very nice for a $20 model, and I may eventually get the 2 seater version in German markings.

Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

snake

Re: 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon

Post by snake » Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:48 pm

$20 delivered is a great deal, ostketten.

And she looks pretty good, especially with the additions you have done to it. 8)

DocTodd
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: 1/72 Eurofighter Typhoon

Post by DocTodd » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:26 pm

Not bad for the price.
Todd