New blood 1/48,1/32 Series airplane

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

New blood 1/48,1/32 Series airplane

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 1:52 am

excellence forum, i am happy to know everyone here, i wanna show some good products with special function here, and i welcome your comments and suggestion

1/48 Su-30 fighter bomber

※ Special Highlights:
◆Foldable radar cover, scaleable nozzle with thrust-vectoring function,
◆nozzle made of stainless steel(unique for diecast airplane)

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 1:57 am

1/100 KJ-2000 AWACS

※ Special Highlights:
◆Workable flaps (retractable),
◆Rotating wheel with steering&retractable landing gear to control the direction

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 1:58 am

1/32 scale Z9W/WA Attack Helicopter

※ Special Highlights:
◆Foldable radar cover,detailed radar system
◆Main propeller can be ganged with tail propeller

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 1:59 am

1/48 scale FBC-1Fighter-bomber

※ Special Highlights:
◆nozzle made of coating stainless steel

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 2:00 am

1/24 scale J-10 fighter plane
※ Special Highlights:
◆Scaleable nozzle made of stainless steel.
◆We are the first one to use Aluminium alloy to make diecast airplane
◆Wondful size required 600 Ton aluminium alloy diecasting machine,
61cm in length,its also unique for diecast airplane.
◆nozzle made of stainless steel(unique for diecast airplane)

sluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by sluff » Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 am

Very nice, I really like the AWACS. When and where will these be available?
Where is my Skyraider?

Sabrefan
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Sabrefan » Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 am

Wow! Those are beautiful models.
Paul Hebert

It's been a long road, but I am still in the game. :)

456THBG
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by 456THBG » Mon May 10, 2010 1:50 pm

Welcome to the forum...It looks like you have some really nice products in good scales...Are you a manufacturer or distributor? You can imagine we are going to want to know pricing, availabilty, etc. as soon as you have that info.
Please understand that people will hold you to whatever, if any, commitments you may make, and that some will be skeptical of whatever you say, as so many before you have been less than forthcoming with their commitments.
If I could offer some "free" advice, tread carefully and don't over commit...Do what you say you will, when you say you will do it & the folks on this site will treat you in kind.

snake

Post by snake » Mon May 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Very nice.

In particular the Su30,and the 1/24 J10.

Nice to see the use of significant amount of metal as well.

We would definitely like to hear some more on price,availability etc.Nice to see other diecast companies enter the market,especially with pretty unique aircraft.

And great advice from 456THBG.

Don't be overly optimistic,and just give us valid information,when you can release it.Members get frustrated with empty promises.

Welcome to the forum,and good luck.

:D

Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Epap » Mon May 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Hello, everyone. Just thought I'd comment on this new line of high quality Chinese diecasts. I feel that it's very important for the manufacturers to sign up with a reputable distributor who, in turn, will supply the product to trustworthy vendors. A recent unpleasant experience, involving a number of collectors and a different Chinese manufacturing company has made many of us wary of going out of normal channels to obtain unusual models---even if these are very desirable.

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 5:56 pm

456THBG wrote:Welcome to the forum...It looks like you have some really nice products in good scales...Are you a manufacturer or distributor? You can imagine we are going to want to know pricing, availabilty, etc. as soon as you have that info.
Please understand that people will hold you to whatever, if any, commitments you may make, and that some will be skeptical of whatever you say, as so many before you have been less than forthcoming with their commitments.
If I could offer some "free" advice, tread carefully and don't over commit...Do what you say you will, when you say you will do it & the folks on this site will treat you in kind.
Dear Sir, we are a factory who provide OEM service to international customer , we produce the new model according to the customer specification. welcome you to visit our website www.dunshin.com
i am so glad to have your advice, the retail price of SU-30 would be USD117/pcs, but the first 2000pcs Su-30 were sold out in China market, the next bulk were scheduled, the question was the international collector not interested in 1/48, they prefer 1/72scale, but the Chinese market will require more big and huge scale model.
However, i knew your guys are professional at diecast airplane, so i just wanna show this picture to you and get more suggestion and comments to imporve our future project which be more fittable in international

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 6:00 pm

snake wrote:Very nice.

In particular the Su30,and the 1/24 J10.

Nice to see the use of significant amount of metal as well.

We would definitely like to hear some more on price,availability etc.Nice to see other diecast companies enter the market,especially with pretty unique aircraft.

And great advice from 456THBG.

Don't be overly optimistic,and just give us valid information,when you can release it.Members get frustrated with empty promises.

Welcome to the forum,and good luck.

:D
what a cool avatar, mr. Snake, yes, we use the Aluminium alloy to make bigger airplane which be more smooth and bright.
for the products information, actually, all the products were invested by our partner, my factory just produce it according customer's specification

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Mon May 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Epap wrote:Hello, everyone. Just thought I'd comment on this new line of high quality Chinese diecasts. I feel that it's very important for the manufacturers to sign up with a reputable distributor who, in turn, will supply the product to trustworthy vendors. A recent unpleasant experience, involving a number of collectors and a different Chinese manufacturing company has made many of us wary of going out of normal channels to obtain unusual models---even if these are very desirable.
what a bad news, i hope this will not happen again.

456THBG
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by 456THBG » Tue May 11, 2010 6:42 am

I'm sure the international market for 1/72 is the biggest overall for diecast, but 1/32 is also very popular in the U.S. and companys like Corgi, Unimax, etc. appear to have had great success with that scale.
At any rate, I hope we get a chance to see some of your products available in the U.S. market.

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Tue May 11, 2010 7:03 am

Nice products! Welcome aboard. :)
Trade References: JOC, IMMEWW2, Razor17019, KAMIKAZE, caesarbc, momaw nadon, supersonicfifi, Tambo, USMA07, bigsarge, American Grenadier, YT, Crazy Kraut, C00per, AV-8B Driver, cjg476, Buckyroo, aae83

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Tue May 11, 2010 11:49 am

Can you make a 1/18th scale A-10 out of plastic?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Epap » Tue May 11, 2010 4:13 pm

An earlier poster asked whether Dunshinmodel is a manufacturer or a distributor. If it wishes to entice diecast marketers to use its facilities and expertise to produce diecast models, that has already been done by posting threads on this and other forums, plus other promotional approaches.

If, on the other hand, Dunshin wishes to create its own line of products and sell them throughout the international market, this requires quite a different approach. First, and foremost, a well qualified distributor needs to be brought in and listened to regarding prices, model selection, scales, etc. Considerations such as the products of competing manufacturers, collector interests, regional variations in taste, etc. all factor into the equation as does risk, which becomes an ever present danger.

So, I guess that the question still needs answering. Does Dunshin plan to launch its own line of products. If that is the case, we might be able to offer more valuable inputs.

Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Epap » Tue May 11, 2010 4:16 pm

An earlier poster asked whether Dunshinmodel is a manufacturer or a distributor. If it wishes to entice diecast marketers to use its facilities and expertise to produce diecast models, that has already been done by posting threads on this and other forums, plus other promotional approaches.

If, on the other hand, Dunshin wishes to create its own line of products and sell them throughout the international market, this requires quite a different approach. First, and foremost, a well qualified distributor needs to be brought in and listened to regarding prices, model selection, scales, etc. Considerations such as the products of competing manufacturers, collector interests, regional variations in taste, etc. all factor into the equation as does risk, which becomes an ever present danger.

So, I guess that the question still needs answering. Does Dunshin plan to launch its own line of products? If that is the case, we might be able to offer more valuable insights.

Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Epap » Tue May 11, 2010 4:22 pm

Sorry about the double post, above. I tried to edit the original and didn't know that it would also show up.

dunshinmodel
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by dunshinmodel » Tue May 11, 2010 5:52 pm

Epap wrote:An earlier poster asked whether Dunshinmodel is a manufacturer or a distributor. If it wishes to entice diecast marketers to use its facilities and expertise to produce diecast models, that has already been done by posting threads on this and other forums, plus other promotional approaches.

So, I guess that the question still needs answering. Does Dunshin plan to launch its own line of products? If that is the case, we might be able to offer more valuable insights.
Good question, Honestly we are a manufacturer who produce the new diecast model according to customer's requirement, but i can give your guys feedback to our customer or engineer team the most popular aspect in diecast model , what model they like most, also all the model i posted were created, designed,produced by my factory,i knew you guys are professional so i would like to study the fuction and features with you to improve the quality and accurancy, then we can make a better diecast model for my customer and you guys also will get a perfect model, what do you think? Enap.

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Tue May 11, 2010 6:02 pm

dunshinmodel can you make 1/18th models out of plastic...if so we would like to see an A-10, Mil Hind 24, and a Mig-29.
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

Shin Densetsu
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Shin Densetsu » Wed May 12, 2010 12:22 am

These are the same guys behind the Red Falcon MIG-23, VERY impressive so far. Hope to see more!
Shin's wishlist for 1/18 and 1/32 with retractable landing gear and more:

F-14 Tomcat, F-8 Crusader, A-4 Skyhawk, F-105 Thunderchief, A-6 Intruder, F-15C, F-15E Strike Eagle

Epap
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Epap » Wed May 12, 2010 5:07 am

dunshinmodel wrote:
Epap wrote:An earlier poster asked whether Dunshinmodel is a manufacturer or a distributor. If it wishes to entice diecast marketers to use its facilities and expertise to produce diecast models, that has already been done by posting threads on this and other forums, plus other promotional approaches.

Good question, Honestly we are a manufacturer who produce the new diecast model according to customer's requirement, but i can give your guys feedback to our customer or engineer team the most popular aspect in diecast model , what model they like most, also all the model i posted were created, designed,produced by my factory,i knew you guys are professional so i would like to study the fuction and features with you to improve the quality and accurancy, then we can make a better diecast model for my customer and you guys also will get a perfect model, what do you think? Enap.
A good answer. I, too, hope that you can guide your clients so they provide more realistic and appealing specifications when they contract for diecast products.

One of the most common complaints of collectors concerns the depth of panel lines. Some ( Witty and Gemini ) render them more or less to scale----which makes them very hard to see and even harder to weather for those who like to do this to their models. Others ( Corgi, for example ) prefer very deep panel lines, which some collectors also dislike as they are too obvious. I think that Hobby Master's current panel lines----about one 20th of an inch deep, I believe, is a good compromise. I wonder what the other members think?

snake

Post by snake » Wed May 12, 2010 5:48 pm

Epap wrote:
dunshinmodel wrote: Good question, Honestly we are a manufacturer who produce the new diecast model according to customer's requirement, but i can give your guys feedback to our customer or engineer team the most popular aspect in diecast model , what model they like most, also all the model i posted were created, designed,produced by my factory,i knew you guys are professional so i would like to study the fuction and features with you to improve the quality and accurancy, then we can make a better diecast model for my customer and you guys also will get a perfect model, what do you think? Enap.
A good answer. I, too, hope that you can guide your clients so they provide more realistic and appealing specifications when they contract for diecast products.

One of the most common complaints of collectors concerns the depth of panel lines. Some ( Witty and Gemini ) render them more or less to scale----which makes them very hard to see and even harder to weather for those who like to do this to their models. Others ( Corgi, for example ) prefer very deep panel lines, which some collectors also dislike as they are too obvious. I think that Hobby Master's current panel lines----about one 20th of an inch deep, I believe, is a good compromise. I wonder what the other members think?

Epap is a master at customizing these diecast models.

His work is really fantastic.

No Witty for me.Just don't like the gear down only option.Only two Gemini Aces Phantoms as well.They are nice.Got about a dozen Hobby Masters,and am very happy with these.

It's a fine line[no pun intended] on these panel lines.

Easy to overdo it,though.

tparkhere
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by tparkhere » Wed May 12, 2010 6:21 pm

These planes look very familiar.

In the past, these similar planes were shown on “themodelhangar.com” (Unfortunately, the site is down. Otherwise, I would have attached discussion link). The Chinese “dude” asked for an opinion about his planes. Forum members ordered planes from him, and members NEVER received planes. Many members lost money.

I am not accusing this gentleman of a fraud. I am not even saying that this gentleman is the same scam artist. All I am saying is that anybody can give him opinion about his planes. But, if you are going to order planes, please be aware.