New Sherman???

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

New Sherman???

Post by cruizin2000 » Tue May 31, 2005 5:00 am

Hi guys,

Over the weekend I found the new 32X airplanes. I bought one of each and LOVE the P-40.

While I was there I saw a Cold Steel Sherman that had different gear stowed on the front. It looked like the first Cold Steel Sherman except that there was a can instead of a bedroll, there's less spare treads on the front.

Do these come in the same case with the Jadgtigers and King Tigers?

C2000
Attack!!!!

c44
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Just got around to opening new Sherman...

Post by c44 » Sun Jun 05, 2005 10:46 pm

I don't think these are coming in the same cases as the JTs & KTs because I've seen the Shermans in 3 different WMs with no sign of the tigers (if they do come shipped with the Sherman, damn, they were snatched up fast!)...but the good news for me is that all the exterior stores are all included --- albeit unpainted --- hidden inside the box (I was a little nervous they weren't going to include the 50 cal and the radio antenna mount, which would have left cheesy looking holes in the turret roof)...it seems people are pretty ho-hum about the re-release of the M4, but I'm real happy you can now arrange the stowage any way you want it...and you can never have enough Shermans, right...? :) Now, if they would only give us some new tanker figures...
C44
...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

cruizin2000
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by cruizin2000 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:56 am

Yes, you're right. I found out that they put 3 KTs and 3 JTs in the same case.

I wonder where these Shermans are coming from. I've been finding them in pairs.

I'm totally into NOT having all of that "junk" on my Shermans. I bought one of the kits over the weekend. It's the Cold Steel Sherman that has the stars on the sides/front and the rust/dirt on the front. The pre-assembled version also had the "bag of junk" to use if you wanted to. Can't have too many Shermans. I think that this makes 6 for me. 7 if you include the FOV first issue.

Oh, those new KTs and JTs are really nice. I bought two of each. I'm going to need to start gaming on the floor instead of the table!!

C2000
Attack!!!!