For Hworth

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
vmf214
Officer - Brigadier General

For Hworth

Post by vmf214 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:47 pm

Harry, what are some of the good hobby stores in Tulsa that carry diecast aircraft? Is the Hobbytown USA very good there? The one in my AO only carries Model Power. Thanks

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:15 pm

VMF,
The Hobbytown here carries the same Modelpower stuff.. Just what are you looking for in particular???? I might be able to point you somewhere here, but the choices are linited.. :(
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

vmf214

Post by vmf214 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:21 pm

Looking for primarily diecast aircraft like Corgi 1/72, 1/48. Hobby stores my way absolutely suck unless you go to Springfield, some good ones there. Also any good model shops. Thanks

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 8:25 pm

There is a hobby shop in Owasso called Top Shelf Models, He has the best model selection I have ever seen.. He will also special order just about anything you want. :D

Onmark International, a diecast aircraft and armor dealer is in Jenks, and he sells out of his house.. But you can go to his website and check out his selection..
www.onmarkint.com

Other than that, there are 3-4 hobby shops in town that are mediocre, but thats about it.. The only other hobby shop I frequent is Scale Model Hobby Center, they have a decent selection, but nothing like the guy in Owasso.. :)
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark