So What Do I Do Next?

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
lightning2000
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

So What Do I Do Next?

Post by lightning2000 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:56 pm

Hi All,
I'm in a bit of a quandry. I'm not sure if I should study nursing online, buy a gross of pedi-paws, or accept a $40 million dollar transfer from some likable bloke in Nigeria that seems to want to make me rich for a few thousand dollars.

Anyone else getting bombarded with nonsensical spam by the boatload?

Lightning2000
www.themotorpool.net

P.S. I'm leaning towards the nursing job. I look good in white...
Create Your Own Battlefield in Miniature or Build Your Own Private War Museum...The Choice is Yours at The Motor Pool!

Fox Tare-28
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Fox Tare-28 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:14 pm

I get garbage like that once in a while too. As soon as I see those kind of messages, I delete them-with extreme prejudice.

[CAT]CplSlade
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:03 am

I've actually baited a few of them - kept one guy going for a week or two thinking I was going to fall for his crap.

grockwood
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by grockwood » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Every week I win the Canadian,Scottish,UN, Microsft,Heinaken(sp) etc lotto's I also get offered jobs from China, Ghana, UK,Japan etc where all I have to do is cash payment checks and send them their money. I used to get asked by various indiviuals in Nigera to help get money out of country. Then I was thanked for my assitance but someone else was replacing me but they wouldn't forget my assitance. Now they have completed the transaction and true to their word they want to reward me for my efforts. I recieve these Spam in addtion to ones that tell me my account at banks I have never heard of are being investigated so I better sign in to varify my information. These crooks need to use their effort to get a job and leave the rest of us alone.

Ruger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ruger » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:55 pm

You guys haven't bothered to help out any Nigerians at all? Man, I worked with a few of them and now I'm all but set for life. I mean, how do you guys afford all this stuff if you're not making millions from illegally transfering funds? You guys don't still actually work do you? I do, but it's only so I can afford to enlarge my... ummm... bank account. Yeah. Bank account...

MV
"When I went into Kuwait I had 39 tanks, after six weeks of air bombardment, I had 32 left. After 20 minutes in action against the M1's, I had none." Iraqi BN Cdr, 1991
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v253/CanteenX/Blowing-Smoke-sig.jpg[/img]