First Legion 1:30 ww2 figures

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
cnq
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

First Legion 1:30 ww2 figures

Post by cnq » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:13 am

First Legion makes excellent figures in true 1:30 scale. I only collect ww2 and will be slowly stocking up their figures as they are on the expensive side but very very worth it.

ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: First Legion 1:30 ww2 figures

Post by ketelone » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:56 pm

They are great but at $75 a piece, I'm sorry, too expensive. Now K&C have a line of 1/30 soldiers that matches the price and paint job of FL. Both are truly fantastic but I like to buy doubles, sometimes triples of the same figure. It's cost prohibitive.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

cnq
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by cnq » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:39 pm

ketelone wrote:They are great but at $75 a piece, I'm sorry, too expensive. Now K&C have a line of 1/30 soldiers that matches the price and paint job of FL. Both are truly fantastic but I like to buy doubles, sometimes triples of the same figure. It's cost prohibitive.
I also collect K&C figures and armors and sorry to say K&C painting and sculpting are not on the same level with FL. First Legion figures are far superior. Yes they are expensive but well worth it imo.

ketelone

Post by ketelone » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

I don't disagree, but are you able and ready to spend a fortune? If you are and you can, wonderful. My hat, sincerely, is off to you..
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

cnq
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by cnq » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:29 am

ketelone wrote:I don't disagree, but are you able and ready to spend a fortune? If you are and you can, wonderful. My hat, sincerely, is off to you..
I don't have deep pocket but as I stated earlier the key here is slowly getting them. Sometimes I buy two or three figures a month or just a tank/month. The thing is FL does not retire their figures/armors so you have more time to save before buying something you like.