Assembly Instructions Needed For Italeri AC-130 Herc Gunship

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Assembly Instructions Needed For Italeri AC-130 Herc Gunship

Post by f56tbird » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:32 pm

Gentlemen..,
Reciently found a 1/48th scale Italeri AC-130 Hercules Gunship Kit #-818 at a model swap meet and the Kit is complete except for the assembly instruction booklet. Was wondering if any of our members have this kit and would it be possible to get a copy scanned and sent via e-mail or just copy machined and sent regular US Post Office Mail. I will glady pay a fair price for time and materials or just let me know what will fit your requirements. I can be contacted here or at [email protected].
Many Thanks..!!
John G. :D :D :D
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..

hworth18
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Assembly Instructions Needed For Italeri AC-130 Herc Gun

Post by hworth18 » Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:56 pm

You could post this on the Hyperscale forum and you may have better luck.
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

f56tbird
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Assembly Instructions Needed For Italeri AC-130 Herc Gun

Post by f56tbird » Thu May 10, 2012 6:36 am

Thanks..
Will Give it a try...
There was a demon that lived in the air. They said that whoever challanged him would die. He lived behind a barrier through which they said no man could ever pass. They called it..., the sound barrier..