best place to get 1/32

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Bandit
Corporal
Corporal

best place to get 1/32

Post by Bandit » Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:22 am

What the best place to get 1/32 scale. I'm looking for the new stuff. Does target carry it any more?? Guess I'll look in the hobby shops if not online. oh I only collect USA stuff.

ketelone
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: best place to get 1/32

Post by ketelone » Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:27 pm

Some Targets still have the Bravo Team 1/32 items. All are US modern: Abrams, Bradly, Paladin and Styker. Although the box shows WWII items, none have been released and I don't think they intend on releasing them. Hobby shops do carry FOV but usually very expensive. Your best bet is on line.
Ketelone

"Freedom is not free."

Bandit
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Bandit » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 am

thanks

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:31 am

As for places online, www.smalljoes.com has a great selection of FOV and some remaining 21c 1:32. Their prices are at or below retail, though their shipping can run a bit high depending on where you live in the country (shipping is higher for me on the west coast, but cheaper for those inland). I also like www.theflyingmule.com - they have a great selection of FOV 1:32 and lots of cheap or free shipping options, but then they are close to my location. www.foxholetoys.com has a more limited selection and higher prices, but great customer service. www.3000toys.com has a varied selection, but often has cheap prices and shipping (I've gotten FOV tanks there for $20 less than what they were being sold for at some of the above retailers...)
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."