Need help with 1/35 manufac. Zvezda

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General

Need help with 1/35 manufac. Zvezda

Post by pickelhaube » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey Guys.

I need to buy a 1/35 White scout car for an upcoming project. Has anyone ever here of Zvezda ? Do they make a good scale representation. Zvezda and Revel have the most kits out there for the M3 scout car. I just missed an Itlareia auction on ebay. :evil:

Any help would be appriciated.
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

Panzer_M

Post by Panzer_M » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:04 pm

I have several..their Pz III F(Which is a EX-DML kit), 120mm Mortar(Soviet), 120mm Mortar(German), Sdkfz.251/10 ausf.B(New Tooling), and their best model yet which is their Mercedes L4500S 4.5t truck(although the tires are the wrong type on the kit) and I am waiting on their upcoming BMW R12 kit I pre-ordered awhile back..which is the first and only R12 in injection on the market.

A number of their kits are reboxes, like the Sem.M40 75/18, Pz I B and Jagdpanzer I B are Italeri kits reboxed and suffer the same problems the Italeri kits do in details...not sure on the white scouts cars..those might be their own tooling.

The M3 might be a Italeri rebox..which might be even be a rebox in it's own right(Like the Pz IB which goes back to Testors IIRC)
good traders/sellers/buyers
Alloyskull(x2), PanzerArm(x2), Ostketten, Mikeg,tmanthegreat,Coreyeagle48

pickelhaube

Post by pickelhaube » Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:08 am

Thanks Panzer. I will go ahead and get it then.
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

7rounds
Corporal
Corporal

Post by 7rounds » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:38 am

The M-3 kit is actually the old Peerless-Max kit from the 70's. It has been re-boxed by Italeri and Revell.