Question concerning Voyager Toys

Your forum dedicated to 1/32nd and smaller plastic and metal figures and vehicles.
Philip
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Question concerning Voyager Toys

Post by Philip » Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:54 pm

I have a question for those of you who have dealt with Voyager Toys. This is the first time that I have ordered from Voyager, and my first impression is only fair. I have e-mailed them twice - the first two weeks ago - and heard nothing, and thanks Mr. Football for the phone number. I am spoiled, I guess, from dealing with Onsite and Stratton's Toys. They usually respond to e-mail within two days, most of the time the next day. I do know that Stratton's Toys and Onsite Diecast do huge amounts of internet business, and maybe have more employees than Voyager. I know that first impressions can be dead wrong, so I will reserve judgement. Also, they have the FOV tanks all listed as "Buy now." This is misleading, as I understand that several are not going to be produced this year. Anyway, I think my philosophy is going to be to stick with one vendor unless I have to change.

fullyautomatic
Corporal
Corporal

Same question

Post by fullyautomatic » Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:40 pm

:roll: I was just pondering this question myself and was going to ask Mr Football since he had posted a thread awhile back about Voyager Toys and cheap pre-order prices.Their web page has changed since the last time I checked my order status and I was billed today for one of the three Dragon tanks I ordered.I've yet to receive product.I'm hoping they are not going to send me three individual orders and charge me separate S/H.When I checked my order last, two of the tanks were in and the third was still unaccounted for on their site.The site offers no phone number and I expect the same result as Philip as far as my email I sent them.
Mr Football could you please provide me also with a phone number.
Thanks...

Mr. Football
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Mr. Football » Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:14 pm

Hey guys. Here's the number 713-660-8697. Richard is the owner, he's a great guy. They've recently switched website providers (they should've gone through me) and are having difficulty getting the kinks out of their system. They'll get it worked out though. I'm going tomorrow and I'll mention the problems to him.
"I like a man who grins when he fights" - Winston Churchill