TKO??? /screw covers

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Fitzystigertank
Sergeant
Sergeant

TKO??? /screw covers

Post by Fitzystigertank » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:32 pm

I know i wrote this out in my other post but i'm missing the screw covers on my new Huff. the ones that cover the body. there should be 4 of them. I wrote 21st. i'll see what they have to say. Hey TKO can you help me out?? I also have never recieved the screw covers for the Atlantic Avenger. I def don't want to go throught the trouble of returning the Huff to get just screw covers. as for the Avenger i haven't seen an Avenger for years. The NE really ever sees new planes.

Black Lion VF-213
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Black Lion VF-213 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:21 pm

Customer Service for 21st is hit or miss sometimes. Twice I've asked by calling them for some parts that were either missing or broken on some items and the UPS me the parts right away. Other times I have called and written letters for screw cap covers for my P-38's Cal Cutie and Pudgy and they have not responded for either situations. I even included pictures of the specific holes that needed covering. These were the manufacture holes where they would have already had covers during assembly in China. However all the holes have no covers.

Me too TKO, think you might be able to ask if there are some spare hole covers for various planes?

Thanks!!

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:26 pm

I think the only spare screw covers for the F-86 might be just the ones that come in the bag after final assembly. I don't think the US office has the rest of th covers that go into the body or the underside. Those have to come from China and being that the Huff has been finished for a while now I doubt that they have that stuff laying around.

I know returns can be a pain but if you are missing more than the 4 that come in the plastic bag then you might have no other choice. -sorry. If you are missing just the ones in tha bag then I am sure 21st will help you out. -hope that helps.

-TKO

sarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by sarge » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:38 am

tko211 wrote:I think the only spare screw covers for the F-86 might be just the ones that come in the bag after final assembly. I don't think the US office has the rest of th covers that go into the body or the underside. Those have to come from China and being that the Huff has been finished for a while now I doubt that they have that stuff laying around.

I know returns can be a pain but if you are missing more than the 4 that come in the plastic bag then you might have no other choice. -sorry. If you are missing just the ones in tha bag then I am sure 21st will help you out. -hope that helps.

-TKO
Sorry TKO I don't put much faith in 21Cs hit or miss customer service dept. They sure helped me and I guess alot of others with the Avenger screw caps. Still waiting.

King O' Fools
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by King O' Fools » Tue Oct 09, 2007 1:48 pm

sarge wrote:
tko211 wrote:I think the only spare screw covers for the F-86 might be just the ones that come in the bag after final assembly. I don't think the US office has the rest of th covers that go into the body or the underside. Those have to come from China and being that the Huff has been finished for a while now I doubt that they have that stuff laying around.

-TKO
Sorry TKO I don't put much faith in 21Cs hit or miss customer service dept. They sure helped me and I guess alot of others with the Avenger screw caps. Still waiting.
You have to wonder… Would 21st be acting with such reckless disregard for its customer base were it not for its dominant position? Can you imagine what would happen if Microsoft acted in this way?

I mean it’s bad knowing that they haven’t implemented proper QA procedures to ensure product quality, but it’s even worse to notice that they also neglect customers by not providing an efficient customer service.