21st Me-262 reviewed in Hyperscale as a Buildup!!

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by pickelhaube » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:23 pm

How did this guy get the mock up model :?: :?: Is he on the INSIDE :?: :?: How do you get there? Can I sign up :twisted: Is he TKO's Brother in Law :?: :shock:
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 7:27 pm

There are some specific reasons why this preview was shown and why the model builder is having the opportunity to mock one up! All in due time. All in due time. 8)

jeffrowse
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by jeffrowse » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:35 am

tko211 wrote: All in due time. All in due time. 8)
Ah, you're obviously unaware of the current scientific theory that states all time happens at exactly the same instant, it's just Humaniti that experiences it as a constant end-to-end stream... :shock: a bit like a train can only be on one part of the track at any given time, but the track is still there even though the train is not there to "experience" it. Which means that "due time" and "now time" are identical - so you can reveal all RIGHT NOW!! :twisted:

(Look, I did point out it's the current theory!)

Seriously though, if this does mean C21 are going to sell these as kits, will they be re-visiting some of their other products for "re-release"? And how long until the other manufacturers take the same route?
Sign me up for a coupla' BBI Apaches and BlackHawks, plus a few C21 Cobras!!! :D :D :D