New S2 of BBI 1/18 Marine Force Recon?

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
digger
Officer - Brigadier General

New S2 of BBI 1/18 Marine Force Recon?

Post by digger » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:00 am

I saw a new [to me] series of the Marine Force Recon bbi 5-pack at Kmart. The figures are all in tan with brown combat vests. The M4s are black with 203 launchers from the early bbi 1/18 days. The "exclusive figure" is a scout sniper who looks familiar with some foliage on his shoulders and on his Barrett 50 cal. All helmets, weapons, figure molds and heads appear to be re-issues, so really nothing new but I was happy to see anything 1/18 on store shelves. Apologies if these are old news. I have a couple of pics so will try to find a photo hosting site.

tmanthegreat

Re: New S2 of BBI 1/18 Marine Force Recon?

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:00 pm

Digger, those are older figures, from at lest a couple years ago. They were available at Toys R Us and I would guess K-Mart got them as leftover stock with TRU’s liquidation. I got a set when they were at TRU and while I like the headsculpts and all, the quality of the figures and level of articulation is nowhere near as good as the old Elite Force figures from a decade ago... But they are worth picking up for use as filler, passengers in vehicles, custom fodder, etc.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

[CAT]CplSlade

Re: New S2 of BBI 1/18 Marine Force Recon?

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:36 pm

You still have a Kmart near you?

Closest to me is over 40 miles away in some small town.