I Counted My 1/18 Figures

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Shomare
Corporal
Corporal

Re: I Counted My 1/18 Figures

Post by Shomare » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:42 am

Lol, Normandy, why are you placing solders in plastic drawers!? I am dying over here. They are useless in those drawers, hahaha. Can you not model them or something?

My collection is unnumbered as of yet but I am a spreadsheet nut and have them all listed minus being lazy in the last six months purchases. I unfortunately moved and have not shelf ONE to place my junk on, which is driving me nuts to be honest. I need actual cases unfortunately, I absolutely hate dust and dusting. Many of mine are on card though which makes me feel sick when I think about opening them.

normandy
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by normandy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:44 pm

Some of the figures are in drawers so I can find what I need when doing custom work.
Many I haven't taken pictures of but here are a few in progress.

Shomare
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Shomare » Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:53 am

Oh yeah, very sweet! Nice job on those! But I still think you need to loosen up a little and share some of those figures, hahaha!

The prices lately are so insane, they are $$30-45 EACH in some cases, I have never seen such a crazy hike for basically what is in my mind, a WWII version of a plastic Star Wars figure. Gad that is nuts.

I wish someone could bring back to life the molds and start making them again. They have done that with the P-51's, and Avenger, why not the figures?

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Even better, someone is making Brand-New figures.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/17 ... =user_menu