?NEW? 1/18 scale Humvee?

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
PanzerArm
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

?NEW? 1/18 scale Humvee?

Post by PanzerArm » Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:56 pm

I am not a 1/18 guy, but I do keep my head on a swivel pertaining to such things (solely to bring it to SSHQ friends attention), and I did happen to see something I thought might be new this past week on eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222044805430?_t ... S2.R9.TR19

Sorry if this is a repost, but I hadn't seen it discussed here yet.

-Kevin
Last edited by PanzerArm on Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jay
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: ?NEW? 1/18 scale Humvee?

Post by Jay » Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:23 pm

Not sure how long these have been available, but the same company also make 1:18th WW2 willy's jeeps. (The also have that "MILITARIST" sticker on them.)
"you get in a steep dive in this thing and you've got almost no maneuvarabilty at all. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with the broad side of another barn"

kduck
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: ?NEW? 1/18 scale Humvee?

Post by kduck » Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:39 am

PanzerArm wrote:I am not a 1/18 guy, but I do keep my head on a swivel pertaining to such things )solely to bring it to SSHQ friends attention), and I did happen to see something I thought might be new this past week on eBay.

Sorry if this is a repost, but I hadn't seen it discussed here yet.

-Kevin
That sounds like how I operate these days. I lost interest in 1:18 due to a change in interest from WW2 to Cold War and modern Russian subjects and because I caught the 1:6 bug. I do still pop in here on occasion to see what the customizers are doing and especially to check out the progress of Pickel's very impressive Mi-24 Hind. And like you, I also come here to report any new finds that my 1:18 friends might not be aware of. I had a pretty good time here when I was interested in 1:18, so I like to revisit the old neighborhood whenever I feel like I have something to contribute. :)