new Merit UH-1 Sharkmouth gunship

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Aviationguy78
Private First Class
Private First Class

Re: new Merit UH-1 Sharkmouth gunship

Post by Aviationguy78 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Thanks everybody for the welcomes. Sorry I haven't replied back been busy at work. Hey Studly I was looking at some of your planes that you had displayed at the show you put on and I noticed a TBF number 3 in the regular ultimate soldier box. I think I may have sold you that plane on ebay awhile back. Anyways nice collection.

Aviationguy78
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Aviationguy78 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:53 am

Hey guys was wanting to know if im able to post pics with me being new? I was wanting to post some pics about the new Merit huey rocket tubes and what I found. I know some people think the rocket tubes are wrong and was just going to share the information I found. Just wondering as I didn't see any place to upload pics.

Thanks

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:25 am

Aviationguy78 wrote:Hey guys was wanting to know if im able to post pics with me being new?
Aviationguy, feel free to upload pics :D No real restrictions on that for new members... The chief restrictions on new members concern the Buy/Sell/Trade forum where we kindly request new members to wait 6 months and be active on the forum before attempting to buy, sell, or trade things with other members.

BTW, here is how I have my Merit/JSI "Sharkmouth" Huey displayed for the time being:

It certainly looks good in flight and all crewed up... Plus, with the port side of the aircraft facing the wall, that awful misalignment with the "United States Army" stenciling is not so easily visible :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

B17Fortress
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by B17Fortress » Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:04 pm

Great banking shot!

These pictures make me wish I could trade in my Huey for one of these new Hogs!

Aviationguy78
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by Aviationguy78 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Nice the way you have it hanging! Thanks for all the help, i'll upload some pics in a few when I get home.