Why is the JSI Adolf Gallan BF-109 a poor selling item?

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Studly
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Re: Why is the JSI Adolf Gallan BF-109 a poor selling item?

Post by Studly » Sat Mar 28, 2015 3:57 pm

I would love to see a LA5 or Yak 9 in 1:18 scale from the Russian side of things :D

Dauntless
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Why is the JSI Adolf Gallan BF-109 a poor selling item?

Post by Dauntless » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:24 am

Aviatornut.com wrote:I understand being tired of the same planes and especially the same paint schemes.
I have been buggy the powers to be to make a F4 Wildcat with plug in wheels and price it under $95. and make 4 color schemes at the same time. I think it would bring excitement and the price point would be a winner.
Always wanted a Wildcat. What would those four schemes be?

Butch O' Hare's Coral Sea Wildcat would be #1, Jimmy Thatch from Midway, maybe a Pre-War yellow wing.
I almost wat to say an Atlantic version or a late war, but those are significantly different with a larger tail.

Not sure anything obscure like the Russian planes would sell?
Always thought the other models of the same planes much like the FW-190A which needed to be done would be sure sellers. Like the P-40E Warhawk, which there are so many more choices of schemes than the Tomahawk we got, and the P-51B/C.
21stC was working on the early fastback Mustang before folding according to what I've read here a while back. Both are different enough to be lower risk, and with other countries markings in the case of the P-40E Warhawk almost every other ally flew it too. These would seem to be a no brainer with so many schemes to choose it would be a long time till you ran out of them.
A Hurricane as mentioned, and the later model Spitfire IX, which many aces flew is probably the most prolific Spit with even US markings on quite a few.

The reason I haven't bought the Galland Emil is because I already have one, it's that simple. I wouldn't mind having one though as there is some improvement, but it's not high on my list of what's left in the 1:18 aircraft I don't have.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>=}:
Good trader list: hworth18, Threetoughtrucks, mikeg, cjg746, jlspec