Ebay issues

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Ebay issues

Post by gliderdwm » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Selling off some of my collection on Ebay. Last round 3 non payers and always somebody that just joined ebay and bid. Is this some kind of scammer or something as this has happened more often and now im blocking and cancelling bids. I had a jackass from Brazil that didn't understand no shipping overseas and actuall said why do I sell the item than. I wrote back I think it is my right if I dont want to ship overseas especially Brazil. More and more assholes all over Ebay.

USCGMK2
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Ebay issues

Post by USCGMK2 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:37 pm

I always get someone in Brazil even though I put no International shipping, I still get a message asking me to ship there.

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Ebay issues

Post by TankAce » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:59 am

I had issues with a buyer from Switzerland. He goes by Rodolphe66. He bought a bunch of items and request the total, I send him the total and waited for him to pay.
A week later he buy more items and request a shipping total combine with the other items. I send him the new total and a month pass and i didn't heard anything from this buyer, :x i contact him to see if he want me to cancel the transaction so i can relist the items on ebay and he replayed a week after my many messages "cancel i will buy another time"
:evil: So i cancel the transaction and re-listed the items and of course block him so he can not purchase again from me, and guess what., SOMEONE FROM SWITZERLAD BUY A LOT OF ITEMS AGAIN!! :shock: . I look at the first name on the transaction details where it shows his information and it was the same guy."Rodolphe" using another of his accounts. So in order to fix the problem i purposely over charge him the shipping $150( that is 4 times more that the actual shipping). The reason why i overcharge him is to make sure he will not make the payment. So 4 days later after his purchase no payment was made and i open a case. :twisted: 10 days later after opening the case i went and close the case and i make sure that i mark that the buyer did not make the payment.
So i went to put the bad feed back to warn others and i don't know if because i block him the system will not let me put feedback.
I look at his positive feedback and more than 50% of his positive feedback have messages from sellers warning that this guy never pays for his items.
At this time Rodolphe had less than 100 feedback and no negative feedbacks. I don't know why ebay never cancel his account permanently and how he open those other accounts using the same name (different user ID)