ww2toys.net has added new 1:18 and 1:32 21st Century Toys

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
ww2toys.net
Private First Class
Private First Class

ww2toys.net has added new 1:18 and 1:32 21st Century Toys

Post by ww2toys.net » Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:17 pm

http://www.ww2toys.net

As promised, we have (finally) updated our website with the new items that I mentioned in an earlier post. Sorry it took so long - we have been working away on our next regular militaria catalog, and just didn't have time to do this as well.

These are 21st Century Toys dead stock that we located overseas. We had to pay considerably more for these than we did when we found the 21st Century stock here in the US, so we don't have the same wholesale prices on these that we do on some other things.. but we kept them as low as we possibly could. Thought it worth the (significant) investment in order to keep the ww2toys.net website fresh and interesting.

The items are brand new in the box, but have been shipped several times and moved from dusty warehouse to dusty warehouse, so the packaging is very good but not perfect in most cases. The toys themselves are fine, outside of the few occasional issues that you run into with any of these things, whether they were made last week or 4 years ago.

Here is what we have added:

1:18 Scale
German WWII 88mm Flak 36/37
German WWII Sd.Kfz.251 Half-Track with Wurfgerät 40 Launchers
German WWII Panther Ausf. G
German WWII Soldier with Camo Smock & MP-40: Cpl. Ulrich Schenker

1:32 Scale
German WWII Jagdpanzer Hetzer

FREE UPS GROUND SHIPPING in continental US for orders over $50

International Shipping: Yes, we are glad to send things anywhere in the world, but rather than trust the website to calculate some kooky postage rate, contact us directly at [email protected] or [email protected] and we will figure out the rate for you. Let us know what you want, and we will weigh it up and get you a price. In many cases, it costs almost as much to send one 1:18 vehicle as it does to send a case (2 or 4), so going together with friends to make a bulk order is usually a good way to make an international transaction more economical.

THANK YOU to all of the forum members who have been purchasing from us, and saying nice things here and elsewhere. We really do appreciate it.

coreystinson
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Re: ww2toys.net has added new 1:18 and 1:32 21st Century Toy

Post by coreystinson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:15 am

So, is it OK now to directly advertise business on the board, because I was told in the past that it was not and had posts deleted.
Corey Stinson
http://smalljoes.com

ww2toys.net
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by ww2toys.net » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:22 am

If my post is out of line, by all means, please delete.

toyktdlgh
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by toyktdlgh » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:57 am

Grunt1 who goes by battleground Toys, Pickelhaube, Aviatornut, AMERICAN_GRENADIER and a few more have all advertised their items for sale in different locations on this board. Maybe this should be in the BST area but I think it’s a valid post given the previous precedent set.

Not sure why you were told not to unless we are talking a long time ago. I remember at some point retail companies were not allowed to. We have had recent issues with certain companies on here (Skyworks) but even they advertised sales and upcoming items.

aferguson
Lieutenant General - MOD
Lieutenant General - MOD

Post by aferguson » Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:17 am

it's always been a fuzzy area, dating back to the beginnings of GP's board. The idea is, we don't want this forum just to become a slew of ads from diff't etailers.

However, there have always been exceptions, when felt to be of benefit to the membership.

Such as: sales and especially sales for board members only, which is what AG and Aviatornut post. When out of production or hard to find prodcut is available, that is another exception. Also, when somebody new comes along, they can introduce themselves and indicate what kind of products they sell...this information is of interest to the membership as it gives purchasing alternatives, another place to look for hard to find product, sales etc.

WW2Toys is pretty new still and have just expanded what they carry beyond just figures, which was pretty much all they had before. So, i feel it's of benefit to the membership to have this post here, so they can become aware of all this.

Grunt, PH et al are essentially manufacturers and are welcomed to post here at any tmie with new product, updates, polls for new product ideas etc. Just as Jim from Merit is and Mike from BBI was. I don't think anybody can have a problem with communiction direct from the manufacturers.
i never met an airplane i didn't like...

29thLetsGoJoe
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by 29thLetsGoJoe » Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:27 pm

I haven't been here to the site in a while because of a busy work schedule so when I logged in tonight and saw this I went and ordered me some stuff!!! Two pak 40's and some troopers to man them! Is this December because I feel like its Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! :D