Here we go

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
customizer135
Corporal
Corporal

Here we go

Post by customizer135 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:53 pm

ok how much would i cost 2 have a deuce and a half in 1:18 scale built? i REALLY want 1 and am wondering who would even attempt building it
I WILL BUY IT IN EXACTLY 5 months 27 days

:blueangel:

thx and reply ebay postes prefered
1:18 RULES

Coreyeagle48
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Here we go

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:25 pm

Customizer135,

Not to be rude my friend but why don't you try reading the forum and being quiet for a day! Seriously dude, give the posting a rest for a few minutes.

I am sure you are a great person and you enjoy the hobby but take the time to read the forum and learn from the people that have been here for a long time. Why don't you try your own custom work, post some pictures of your collection or the best idea...introduce yourself!

This type of thing has happened before on this forum where people come on here demanding people do them work, demanding to trade and posting all the time. This annoyed the membership and some of these members were later banned on the accounts they were that annoying. That is why I give you this warning. Chill out a bit! There are a ton of topics here, lots of custom tips, lots of ideas and you have to earn trust here. Posting on every thread like a crazy person does not do that. Read the topics, respond with care and get to know the members.

Just some friendly advice.

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

customizer135
Corporal
Corporal

Post by customizer135 » Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:55 pm

ur right just itrs alittle exciting a new forum lol and umm HOW DO U UPLOAD photos i want 2 show my custom works but cant figure it out

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by TankAce » Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:45 am

customizer135 wrote:ur right just itrs alittle exciting a new forum lol and umm HOW DO U UPLOAD photos i want 2 show my custom works but cant figure it out
I agree about following the rules,but at the same time it is good that we are getting another member aboard with the desired to build for us.Lets not forget that we try to keep 1/18 scale alive with customs.
My advice to you is to make some custom 1/18 WWII and post it on ebay.
After the six month,you will be known for your custom work on ebay,and you will be allowed to sell here.
I have always sell on ebay and after being on this forum for a little over a year i sold a few Hitler heads here.I never had a bad trading experience here thanks to the rules that the forum have.
It will be cool if you can post some pictures of your customs.
Welcome aboard.

Panther F
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Panther F » Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:32 am

Yes and please customizer135... take a bit more time actually typing out what you are saying and leave the abbreviations to texting.

I'm not trying to be the "Spell Police" but it does allow members to take you a bit more serious when it's easy to read.

Oh, and welcome aboard! :mrgreen:

~ Jeff

customizer135
Corporal
Corporal

Post by customizer135 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:56 am

sorry force of habbit umm on another note ww2 isnt really my thing i tend 2 stay in the modern era but i will tahe your advise and 1 thing... how do u upload pictures 2 this forum :blueangel:

Yoxford
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Yoxford » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:27 am

Welcome aboard,
Try uploading pictures with:
http://imageshack.us/
click BROWSE
Click UPLOAD picture
Copy the FORUM CODE and paste it into your post.
Also try using a fun and helpful thing called “spell-check” it not only checks for spelling errors, it helps with grammar too!
Using it will make even the most unintelligible compositions seem concise and easy to read.
The sign of a great model is that one’s eye is not drawn to any one feature, yet one can study it for hours and continually find something new.

customizer135
Corporal
Corporal

Post by customizer135 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:46 am

thank you for the link and yea i know i have atrocious hand writing and the text speak.... force of habit

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:25 pm

And there's a customizing section here too, if you wanna look into that. It's where they probably should all go, for the most part. Just sayin'.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

customizer135
Corporal
Corporal

Post by customizer135 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:24 pm

thanks for the links :blueangel:

granch
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by granch » Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:11 pm

I'm leaving in Switzerland and as a french speaking man with a good level of german but poor italian knowledge, I try here to understand what people are writing in mostly popular english. I had a long time to understand abbreviations like BST, BTW... that are not in my english dictionnary. I know that this forum happily hosts many foreigners (Brasil, Philipinas, France, Germany...), so, if you want us to understand you, thank you not only writing GSM MSG! :wink: ...and welcome aboard! Making dioramas and custom builts need a lot of patience, good feed-backs and ideas from collegues here when you're blocked with an issue helps getting through and achieving it instead of giving up.