Can anyone identify these 1/18 figures?

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Can anyone identify these 1/18 figures?

Post by Razor17019 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:55 am

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-ULTIMATE-SOLD ... 3709979543

These look like JSI Century figures, but I have not seen any US or African-American figures from them only Germans.
They are shipping from Hong Kong, could they have gotten different ones than US did?

Razor
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

TankAce
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Re: Can anyone identify these 1/18 figures?

Post by TankAce » Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:34 am

About a year ago a member from this forum was selling this figures(German set and U.S. set) in there original packages.The packages said Digtal force.(not digital). I don't know if Digtal means digital in Portuguese or any other language but is definitely not Spanish because that is my primary language.The good difference in this figures vs the regular ones is that the caps and helmets are removable.Also the head sculpts are different.The only bad is the half of this figures where made with a very short neck.I have a set that i am planing to modify by adding a screw under the necks peg,this should correct the problem.They made two different U.S African American figures.Both have different head sculpt,but the hands where not change,so the hands color don't match.
This figures where sold a long time ago,so this are left overs found in a toy warehouse and they are limited quantity.I don't know exactly how limited,but i have bought with them before other rare figures that until this day i never seen on ebay again.The seller have re-list this figures in the last couple of weeks,and thanks to them i completed already my U.S. and German set.

gliderdwm
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by gliderdwm » Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:23 am

The german and american figures are similar to the first run of 5 figures put out by 21st. The machine gunners helmet is the same and articulation of the arms and legs are the same.The american figures are 1st infantry and 29th infantry divisions. Figures are the same types, flamethrower, bar gunner, officer, infantryman. These were made somehow based on the first series 21st figures or are actually with different headsculpts.

parrish333
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by parrish333 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:55 am

That poor African American solider has albinism on his hands!

I actually do like the new headscultps, though. Those 1st series 21C figs, though outdated in so many ways now, still hold a special appeal to me.