Dragon announces 1/6 Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.C DAK

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
MG-42
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Dragon announces 1/6 Pz.Kpfw.II Ausf.C DAK

Post by MG-42 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:57 pm

.......... just got notice from DML that my replacement track [>]>]>] links are in the mail. :wink: 8)

- MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:49 pm

Hope to have my links tomorrow.

Had to do a little sanding on the siren before it mounted correctly. Had a tragedy also. The tube that goes next to the siren I also needed a little sanding on and it went overboard in my car. Tragedy as this happened in my car with... you guessed it.... a sand color fabric interior. How can I find a sand colored tiny object in a car with a sand interior. Perfect cammo.. :mrgreen:

My big guy is due for a visit tomorrow and his eagle eyes should be able to find a tiny object. 8)

TTT
Sometimes I am the windshield, sometimes, I am the bug.

MG-42

Post by MG-42 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:56 pm

.......... what da' heck where you doing w/ it in the car in the 1st. place ? :?

- MG
" I love it , God help me ,.. I do love it so". * * * * PATTON * * * *

* In memory of ram04 - 7/15/12 *

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:28 pm

A long story made short. Without wasting time, I wanted to sand my two pieces while sitting in my car waiting for my personal shopper who was in a food store. She will buy anything that is on sale and nothing that is not.

So I put my two pieces in an envelope with tiny files. I drop Mrs. Shopper and go park. I sit on my seat with the door open and start to sand and see a much closer parking space become available and I close the door and drive to the spot and I start to sand. When finished, I look in the envelope. No part. I search, no part. I look on the ground, nothing... so I go back to my original space, still no part.

I was with Mrs. TTT because we go to breakfast before shopping and we go food shopping on Tuesday because Tuesday is 10% discount day on anything in the store for over 55 folks. :lol:

That is the short answer. :roll:

TTT

Threetoughtrucks

Post by Threetoughtrucks » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:30 pm

OK, so today my big guy checked every nook and cranny in my car looking for my gone overboard missing part without success.

OK, I give up. :evil:

It's now 1:30AM and I'm finishing up some paperwork before we leave in the AM for a long weekend away and Mrs. TTT was walking past my office, going to bed, and she stops in and hands me the overboard part. She says she just found it on the floor in the doorway of my office. All this time and the part went overboard went in my office. Don't know whether to cry or laugh. :mrgreen:

Problem solved.

TTT