Win a * FREE * 1:18 BBI F/A-18 "Sidewinders" Hornet Contest

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.

Interested?

Cool!
93%
Nah, not my bag.
7%

Total votes: 46

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Re: Win a * FREE * 1:18 BBI F/A-18 "Sidewinders" Hornet Con

Post by tmanthegreat » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:42 pm

NWarty wrote:Sweet! Ordered a couple of pilots here too! Got to have something to drive my SpotCat. :D
I agree :D Just ordered a couple as well. I'm almost more excited about getting loose BBI jet pilot figures than the Hornet repaint itself. The BBI Helicopter Pilots (in the solid green fatigues) that I've been using in my F-14 have worked pretty well with custom-painted jet pilot helmets & masks. However, when one looks close, they can tell the figures aren't quite real fighter pilots with the proper vests, gear, and g-suits. Will be nice to have an appropriate-looking flight crew.
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Sat May 26, 2012 1:26 pm

Hello Gang & Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!!

We have officially started our 1st Annual FoxholeToys.com 1:18 scale Diorama Photo Contest with the first entries submitted and posted.

To follow and view the photos you may simply click on this link: http://store.foxholetoys.com/21st-century-toys.html or go to http://www.foxholetoys.com and locate the section on our HOME PAGE.

Remember, NO purchase necessary. For contest rules please visit our "News You Can Use" page.

Thank you, have a wonderful and safe weekend and we look forward to bringing you more great entries throughout the next couple of months!

Your friends at FoxholeToys.com :)
Foxhole Toys ..."Dive in!"
www.FoxholeToys.com

Foxhole Toys
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Foxhole Toys » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:15 pm

New entries have been posted and many folks have requested we extend the deadline date...so we did. If you wish to enter the contest the NEW deadline to get your entries in by is August 31st.

For those of you who preordered the bagged BBI Pilot Figures, they are now expected at the BBI warehouse around August 10th and will ship to us thereafter. We expect the F/A-18 Hornet around the same time to coincide with the end of the contest.

Thank you all for the interest and we look forward to seeing what else you guys can come up with!!
Foxhole Toys ..."Dive in!"
www.FoxholeToys.com