1/18 JSI F-14A Black Knight the shipping box (need info)

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
rohirrimknight
Sergeant
Sergeant

1/18 JSI F-14A Black Knight the shipping box (need info)

Post by rohirrimknight » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:35 am

Need information about the shipping box of this 1/18 JSI F-14A Black Knight. JSI put the package inside the shipping box for shipping same like their Jolly Roger version as picture below or not :?: .
I try to check in google but only see the box as show below.
I ask because I decide to buy one from US but can not find the info about shipping box. I do not want to see it arrive me with damage.
If you have the shipping box picture of the Black Knight version, please share for my info. Otherwise, I may have bad dream everyday until it arrive :? .

Thanks for info.

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Re: 1/18 JSI F-14A Black Knight the shipping box (need info)

Post by tko211 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 am

The outer shipping box (the brown ones) are the same for both the Black Knights and the Jolly Rogers I believe.

The product box (the black knights box) is the unique box that is inside the outer shipping box (the brown cardboard)... So essentially you get 2 boxes when you purchase the plane and when it ships. The brown box takes all the damage and scuffing from the shipping process. you open it up and pull out the fresh product box. the plane is inside and hopefully not broken!

The refinements to the Black knights makes it easier to ship and not quite as fragile as the Jolly Rogers. (radar dish and pitot tubes and antennas are removable) Those pieces used to break when they were not removable.

rohirrimknight
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: 1/18 JSI F-14A Black Knight the shipping box (need info)

Post by rohirrimknight » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

Thank you very much :)