Placement of accessories on the orig. 21st Sherman Tank

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Hollywoodkbl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Placement of accessories on the orig. 21st Sherman Tank

Post by Hollywoodkbl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:44 pm

Ok, I need help with what the placement was for the accessories that were on the first edition 21st Sherman tank. I pulled all of them off last year to start repainting and customizing, but now I can't remember what went where? Yeah, I should have done a diagram or something, ...can someone post a link or pics of theirs so I can see where all this gear went..I think I have some of it right....but I have things that don't fit...so I know I'm off. I would appreciate any help with this! THANKs!!
"It's not the years...it's the mileage"

tmanthegreat
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:33 pm

Here are a couple of 21c promo pics where you can make out most of the stowage. One is of the newest XD Sherman, but it has the same stowage as the origional. The other is of the 32x Sherman, which although smaller, has replicated the same stowage as well. Hope these help!

1:18 XD Sherman:

1:32 32x Sherman:

Hollywoodkbl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Hollywoodkbl » Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:13 pm

thanks, I'll see what I can get back on ... this looks to be a pretty good help, although at a glance I can see the little version has interchanged a couple of items...I'll try to go by the 18 scale version you posted...anyways, thanks!
"It's not the years...it's the mileage"