New Bruno Bauer Prone Head Sculpt Rocks!

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
forcerecon85
Corporal
Corporal

Post by forcerecon85 » Thu May 15, 2008 10:40 am

Awesome! Now my M60 gunners can lay down like they should. Any idea if this is a one time thing or a new standard for future releases? Smart thinking.

SolidSnakeEyes
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by SolidSnakeEyes » Sun May 18, 2008 1:52 pm

I went a little overboard, and I picked up about 6 of these from TRU.com. I don't regret it, cause now I can have snipers, machine gunners, and spotters who can actually lay prone. That head sculpt does indeed, rock.
...and, I'm actually a fan of the pre sculpted legs and pre sculpted arms. The legs may be a bit short...but, whatever.
forcerecon85 wrote:Awesome! Now my M60 gunners can lay down like they should. Any idea if this is a one time thing or a new standard for future releases? Smart thinking.
Hopefully it will become a constant with the new figures, because -- as someone else said somewhere on this forum -- it's like having two figures in one package.

Now, if we can only get 21stC to start giving the figures more accurate weapons, and the actual ammo pouches for the submachine guns and assault rifles they sometimes come with. Then we'll be set. That prone head is perfect for a machine gunner figure. They haven't made one of those since the paratrooper line.