All Good Things

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
BELTxFED
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by BELTxFED » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:30 am

My impression is that 21C is pretty much a one man show. The owner is the driving force behind the company and he might be too tired to fight for the company. Adverse circumstances are likely forcing him to retire and the company is burning out with him. This is a common end game for many small companies especially when there's no son or daughter willing to pick up their old man's ball and run with it.

I doubt 21C will be coming back again This whole hobby was one guy's dream and he took it as far as he could. Frankly, he did a damn good job of it and I'll take another opportunity to thank him.
Last edited by BELTxFED on Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:41 am

BELTxFED wrote:My impression is that 21C is pretty much a one man show. The owner is the driving force behind the company and he might be too tired to fight for the company.
Adverse circumstances might be forcing him to retire and the company is burning out along with him.
This is a common end game for many small companies when there isn't a son or daughter willing to pick up their old man's ball and run with it.
I doubt 21C will be coming back. This whole hobby was one guy's dream and he took it as far as he could. Frankly, he did a damn good job of it.

where you get this info...
whats up doc....