4 for Victory Prize??

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:32 pm

Just spoke with 21c mostly about other stuff, Toy fair and the like. However I did learn that the 4 for V mustangs are all lined up in the shipping staging area of 21 HQ. Each plane is being recoreded are and boxed up for delivery to your private airforces. I don't believe that all billing/shipping address have been 100% resolved so I would expect to hear from them very soon with final address confirmation and any costs involved. So stand by over the next 24-48 hours. Congrats ACES! your day has come!

-TKO

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:32 pm

tko211 wrote:Just spoke with 21c mostly about other stuff, Toy fair and the like. However I did learn that the 4 for V mustangs are all lined up in the shipping staging area of 21 HQ. Each plane is being recoreded are and boxed up for delivery to your private airforces. I don't believe that all billing/shipping address have been 100% resolved so I would expect to hear from them very soon with final address confirmation and any costs involved. So stand by over the next 24-48 hours. Congrats ACES! your day has come!

-TKO
Its great to hear that they are ready to go because I have waited a long time for this baby! It will be the corner stone of my collection if and when I get it.

:D
"You dont know the power of the darkside, it is your destiny" Lord Vader.

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey guys,

I got my tracking number today from 21st for my Victory Mustang! :D Its being shipped via UPS. The wait is over and my Mustang will be here soon!!! It's been a long time coming, but the wait is finally over. For those other Aces who took part in the contest and are getting one of the Victory Mustangs keep an eye on your email because you should be getting one soon if you havent already.

And on a side note. If one of you guys are thinking about selling your Victory Mustang I say DONT! Because like tko said these will be a true collectors item. I know I will never sell mine for any cost. But thats just me.

Lefty
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Lefty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 6:26 pm

Awesome news! Did the email indicate how much shipping was and/or how they were going to charge us or is it free S/H?

Can't wait to get mine as well - and I don't think the question is whether or not anyone will sell on eBay, but rather how many people are going to OPEN theirs like I am! :shock: 8)

EDIT: SAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I just checked and I've got a UPS tracking # in my email as well! Looks like S/H has been taken care of already?

DOUBLE-EDIT: And very special thanks to 21st Century and TKO for keeping us in the loop and getting these out right before my B-Day next month - what an awesome present that will be! OUR LONG WAIT IS OVER FELLAS!

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Thu Jan 18, 2007 8:41 pm

Lefty wrote:Awesome news! Did the email indicate how much shipping was and/or how they were going to charge us or is it free S/H?

Can't wait to get mine as well - and I don't think the question is whether or not anyone will sell on eBay, but rather how many people are going to OPEN theirs like I am! :shock: 8)

EDIT: SAAAAWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!! I just checked and I've got a UPS tracking # in my email as well! Looks like S/H has been taken care of already?

DOUBLE-EDIT: And very special thanks to 21st Century and TKO for keeping us in the loop and getting these out right before my B-Day next month - what an awesome present that will be! OUR LONG WAIT IS OVER FELLAS!
Lefty,

According to the email I got 21st has covered the s/h costs so its going to be sent to us "Aces' at no charge. As for opening mine? Well there aint no way I'm gonna leave it the box. Mine is going to be put in a display case that I have made for it. Thats how proud I am of this Mustang.

And I agree thanks to tko for indeed keeping us in the loop and telling us to have patients because the wait is now over.

Razor17019
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Razor17019 » Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:30 pm

WOW!
My TT P-51 is winging it's way from CA as you read this!

Thanks 21st Century for picking up the shipping.
Very thoughtful! :D

Let's see some pics when the planes arrive!
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

Lefty
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Lefty » Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:08 pm

Good to hear there's at least one other person who plans on displaying this bad boy the way it was intended to be - OPEN and fully ASSEMBLED! :twisted:
MightyMustang wrote:
Lefty wrote:Awesome news! Did the email indicate how much shipping was and/or how they were going to charge us or is it free S/H?

Lefty,

According to the email I got 21st has covered the s/h costs so its going to be sent to us "Aces' at no charge. As for opening mine? Well there aint no way I'm gonna leave it the box. Mine is going to be put in a display case that I have made for it. Thats how proud I am of this Mustang.

And I agree thanks to tko for indeed keeping us in the loop and telling us to have patients because the wait is now over.

Rogue
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Rogue » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:00 am

MightyMustang wrote: I got my tracking number today from 21st for my Victory Mustang!
I've recieved nothing. :(

Lefty
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Lefty » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:07 pm

Have you changed email addresses since you registered with the 21st Century site?

EDIT: Another possibility is that it is sitting in a spam folder somewhere? Hope you get it worked out and/or get your email soon!

tko211

Post by tko211 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:34 pm

I talked more with 21st Century Toys today in regards to the 4 for Victory Stangs. Here is the latest.

1. Prop blades are now fixed! The Tender Terror is the first P-51D to refelect this correction. From here forward all releases of the P-51D will have the new prop.

2. Tender Terror has shipped to ALL of the Aces already. Some Aces will even get them as early as today!

3. The plane does come in a standard P-51 box with all the wire ties and usual packing. Each planes comes with a letter from 21c management and a certificate.

Aces! please chime in as your new Mustangs arrive! I can't wait to get your reactions to your most valuable piece in your collection!

Congratulations ACES your time is now! Victory is truely yours!

chunks
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by chunks » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:37 pm

tko211 wrote:I talked more with 21st Century Toys today in regards to the 4 for Victory Stangs. Here is the latest.

1. Prop blades are now fixed! The Tender Terror is the first P-51D to refelect this correction. From here forward all releases of the P-51D will have the new prop.
Does this include "Bunny"?

Congrats to everyone receiving "Terror"
Tanks for the memories
Your breachblocks so black
And oodles of track
Here at Grafenwoehr it's so good to be back
Oh, tanks for the memories..

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Just picked up Tender Terror today at WM in the clearance aisle!
$25.00. I thought this was the 4 for victory prize? Im confused - the box doesnt look any different...

:roll:
Just Kidding guys - like you didnt know that... I can't wait to see the pictures of this awesome bird.
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

chunks
Officer - Colonel
Officer - Colonel

Post by chunks » Fri Jan 19, 2007 5:53 pm

Yeah, got one here also, didn't want to mention it tho. Thought it might be discouraging. Like the way you covered yourself. Just kidding too.
Tanks for the memories
Your breachblocks so black
And oodles of track
Here at Grafenwoehr it's so good to be back
Oh, tanks for the memories..

kevrut

xd

Post by kevrut » Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:38 pm

I got my e-mail today with the tracking numbers. If I get them tomorrow I'll post a bunch of pics for you all. (Or whenever I get them.) :P

Rogue
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Rogue » Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:33 pm

Will be here Tues.
Guess I can go ahead and put it on Ebay.

Watch it you vultures, I'm just kidding! :lol:

tko211

Post by tko211 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm

Kevrut!

Them... You said when I get THEM! Are you one of the Double Aces? I know 21c had a few people who reached the status of double ace. Does this mean you have an extra? If so what do ye plan to do with said bird? Part of me is just so curious to see if one goes up on e-bay! Bidding should start at a minimum of 200.00! Easily!

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:09 pm

tko211 wrote:I talked more with 21st Century Toys today in regards to the 4 for Victory Stangs. Here is the latest.

2. Tender Terror has shipped to ALL of the Aces already. Some Aces will even get them as early as today!

3. The plane does come in a standard P-51 box with all the wire ties and usual packing. Each planes comes with a letter from 21c management and a certificate.

Aces! please chime in as your new Mustangs arrive! I can't wait to get your reactions to your most valuable piece in your collection!

Congratulations ACES your time is now! Victory is truely yours!

Excellent ! I wont have to fix the prop. Thanks tko for the update on that. Mine will arrive this coming Weds. I cant wait.

tko211

Post by tko211 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:50 pm

Yes. My understanding is that "Bunny" will also have the corrected prop.

kevrut

xd

Post by kevrut » Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:23 pm

Yeah, I'm a double Ace. :P 8)
In both ETO and PTO. :lol:

tko211

Post by tko211 » Fri Jan 19, 2007 11:41 pm

for Kevrut-

You are an Ace of Aces! :shock:
You took that promotion to heart my friend. Congratulations! I am impressed. Does anyone out there know for sure how many board members are getting this planes(s). I am curious to know. How about a 4 for Victory Board member roll call?

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 6:28 am

"Razor here"
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:35 am

MightyMustang here. I'm getting one!

Lefty
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Lefty » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:28 am

From the dept. of redundancy dept. :lol:

Lefty here!!!

tko211

Post by tko211 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:36 am

Ok so we have 4 people so far...

Kevrut
Mighty Mustang
Lefty
Rogue

anyone else. There has to be more than that!

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:46 pm

tko211 wrote:Ok so we have 4 people so far...

Kevrut
Mighty Mustang
Lefty
Rogue

anyone else. There has to be more than that!
I agree with you tko. There has to be more then just us 4 Aces. Something must be wrong or they havent gotton their emails yet from 21st.

By the way tko, did you get the PM from me yet?

:)