POST ALL 21st CENTURY WALMART FINDS HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
grunt1
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by grunt1 » Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:24 pm

rmoore456 wrote: So far there is no 21C 1/18 aircraft in the TRU computer.
:shock: :shock: TRU really is trying to make a comeback! First they brought back Ultimate Soldier and now they have computers.. Look out Walmart! ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------- Need a list of everything 1:18? --------
---------- http://www.sshqdb.com
--------------
---- Built by the community, for the community ----
-----------------------------------------------------------

My Store: http://www.battlegroundmodels.com

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Jul 21, 2007 11:17 pm

grunt1 wrote: :shock: :shock: TRU really is trying to make a comeback! First they brought back Ultimate Soldier and now they have computers.. Look out Walmart! ;)
Even though I'm a bit let down by TRU at the moment (only Shermans and none of the real goodies) I still have to say that their distribution is proving to be better than Wal Mart even at this early stage :D For example, the new 1:32 playsets have appeared in Wal Marts in the midwest - in the same general area where FieroDude and rmoore456 live - yet they have not made it west from there in any number (at least none that have been reported).

Contrast that with TRU that has released 21c items in bulk in both that area and in the west and southwest within just a few days. Although I'm frustrated at the moment because my local TRUs don't have the Pak Hanomags, new figures and most of the new 32x stuff, the items are out there and are NOT confined to one area of the country or another 8)
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

rvlyssup
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by rvlyssup » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:02 am

Found a Old Crow this morning at the Simi Valley Walmart...A lone box sitting with the BBDs, 104s, and Huffs.

Maybe it was a return? I've always wanted one because Jack Roush restored her and owned her for a while. I gonna get this one signed next time he is in town.

Now all 21st needs to make is Gentleman Jim...
Stang...Gun...Vag Nut.

V2 MAN
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by V2 MAN » Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:14 pm

Just got back from a walmart in batavia clermont county ohio. They had 3 huffs,one tiger striped mig and 2 bbd. They also had many d-day figs all tankers and 82nd airborne drivers.Also found a blackcoated german officer. No vehicles but looks as if someone came in and bought a bunch of stuff because all the figs and stuff were scatered nothing was in the right place :shock:
[url=http://ubanimator.com][img4e]http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/5694/userbar650558jb9.gif[/img4e][/url]

GOOD TRADE CONTACTS:
Coreyeagle48
migmadmavis
The one and only RAZOR17019
Rowsdower
Grunt1
Holensock
Blasto
tambo

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:05 am

Charlottesville WM has marked George F-104's, & Chinese Mig's to $34.95
Phabulous Phantoms Phorever rule the sky
and Starfighters Rule the Stars

http://WWW.Panda-Hobby.COM

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:19 pm

Sanger, CA Wal Mart still has tons of XD planes as well - 6 Huff F-86s, 6 F-104s, and about 10 BBD P-51s.

KAGNEW
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by KAGNEW » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:16 pm

NO new XD at Culpepper or Charlottesville WM :x
Phabulous Phantoms Phorever rule the sky
and Starfighters Rule the Stars

http://WWW.Panda-Hobby.COM

sluff
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by sluff » Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:50 pm

You know I never see any XD stuff in my AO unless the box has been damaged or the contents are loose, just remember you guys are lucky to have shelf warmers, the last "new" XD I saw was the silver P-47 razorback and the RC M-113s and that is with 5 WMs within 20 minutes of me, thank god for TRU and Badcat

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 pm

I went to my local Walmart today and found 6 Old Crows, 2 BBD's, 2 1/32nd P-51B/C's (British and Bald Eagle), and a couple of Starfighters. The Pearl Harbor P-40's were gone. These were found at the Unversity store in St. Paul. Yes I bought an Old Crow? Why? The manager gave it to me for $30 bucks! Why because the top of the box, the clear part was smashed in but the Mustang was in perfect condition with all parts there!!!!!! I couldnt say no.

:D
"You dont know the power of the darkside, it is your destiny" Lord Vader.

rvlyssup
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by rvlyssup » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:21 pm

MightyMustang wrote:Yes I bought an Old Crow? Why? The manager gave it to me for $30 bucks! Why because the top of the box, the clear part was smashed in but the Mustang was in perfect condition with all parts there!!!!!! I couldnt say no. :D
Can't beat that...so 21st must be re-distributing...

It must be too much inventory in the warehouse??
Stang...Gun...Vag Nut.

MightyMustang
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by MightyMustang » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:16 pm

rvlyssup wrote:
MightyMustang wrote:Yes I bought an Old Crow? Why? The manager gave it to me for $30 bucks! Why because the top of the box, the clear part was smashed in but the Mustang was in perfect condition with all parts there!!!!!! I couldnt say no. :D
Can't beat that...so 21st must be re-distributing...

It must be too much inventory in the warehouse??
To much inventory in the warehouse? The manager said and I quote "We are trying to move stuff out for room for new items." I asked what these items were and he said new stuff from 21st and thats all he could tell me. He did say that there were no more Old Crows and BBD's in the back and these were all he had so I'm assuming that my local Walmart may not get anymore, I could be wrong, but its just the way he said it that got me to think that.
"You dont know the power of the darkside, it is your destiny" Lord Vader.

aae83
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by aae83 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:50 pm

A couple of days ago, the Manchester, MO, WM had their stock of Old Crow Mustangs (X4), Canadian and George AFB 104s (X3?) and tiger stripe MiGs (X4) shelf-marked at $32.

Have never seen so many XD aircraft at this store; it usually has nothing.

I ran a price check on the Old Crows and they rang up as $13. I bought the two best (though I wouldn't have paid full price for either of them). I figure I'll return one when I find good quality Old Crow/BBD at full price.

The 104s and MiGs both rang up as full price, so I didn't bother haggling for the $32.

aae
Was it for this my life I sought? Maybe so, and maybe not...

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:52 pm

Sounds like a very informed manager! I wish the employees at my local Wal Marts could carry on that detailed of a conversation, but they have a vocabulary level approaching that of the medieval serf in the 9th Century AD - about 600 words :P

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:12 am

The other day I found an Old Crow, F-86 and Russian Mig for $30.00 clearance at WM. I am thinking of running back by there and picking up the Old Crow and Mig.

rvlyssup
Private First Class
Private First Class

Post by rvlyssup » Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:04 am

Gotta love Cali prices...I've never seen 21st stuff ever on clearance in my area...

Perfect example was the die cast 1/18 Bradley FVs from a while back...never went on clearance unlike the rest of the country. Found out that they all got sent back...

Back east maybe. :roll:
Stang...Gun...Vag Nut.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:40 am

rvlyssup wrote:Gotta love Cali prices...I've never seen 21st stuff ever on clearance in my area...

Perfect example was the die cast 1/18 Bradley FVs from a while back...never went on clearance unlike the rest of the country. Found out that they all got sent back...

Back east maybe. :roll:
I completely agree with you! Up to last Jaunuary, I had only found a couple random discounts of 21c stuff at my local Wal Marts. There were, for example, Bf-109Gs that sat around for nearly two years, and it was a similar story with the Bradleys for me as well. January was different and the remaining 1:18 planes and armor were discounted until they sold, but the regular discounts such as reported above seem to be totally an "east coast" thing :wink:

grockwood
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by grockwood » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 pm

Picked up the Russian Mig for $25. They had the Old Crow Mustang and the two P40's for the same price. As for the diecast Bradleys, we never received those nor any helacopters in the KC area.

normandy

Series 2 Figures at......

Post by normandy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:01 pm

I found 4 Otto Wilndorff Series 2 figs at a local walmart this afternoon. So all you guys in the East keep your eyes open. No DAK 2 yet but this was only one store, I'll check some more Friday.

normandy

Post by normandy » Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:05 pm

Glad to see someone else in these parts has found S 2 figs at wallyworld. I did see some U.S.tankers but not having many of the S 1 figs I couldn't tell the difference between the two.

grockwood
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by grockwood » Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:10 pm

Went back to the Olathe KS. Walmart were I bought the Mig for $25.00 the other day and bought the Old Crow Mustang for $20.00 tonight. Should have waited on the Mig and saved myself another $5.00.

trigger1
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by trigger1 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 pm

2 Wallys in my area have put 21C on clearance.All figs are $4... 1 Sabre left for $25..all 1:32 planes left are $11.

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:20 pm

delete!

flpickupman
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by flpickupman » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:40 pm

My local Wally is a little thin. 2 Old Crows, one BBD, one Chinese MiG and one Russian. Mostly tanker crew for figures. Picked up a US Bazooka guy for grins. I also picked up a German spotter for the eventual 88 release. Nice thing about that character is you only need one for 3 or 4 88s. Saves some money. Gonna do a head swap too since my 88s will be strictly AT.
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it.
-W.C. Fields