Forum Help

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Forum Help

Post by bigsarge » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:11 am

Dear Members,
I am realtively new to this forum,however I am not new to this wonderful hobby.I started when it began in the late 90's until now.My situation has changed as of 24 hours ago and I am appealing to the members of the 1/18th community for help.On Tuesday morning my oldest son was in route to school with my two younger sons when he rolled the car off the road into a field.By the grace of our Lord God above they all walked away with minor scapes.This situation has left me with one car that isn't in the best of shape.As I am a police officer that dosen't have much of a savings and preparing to deploy in support of operations in Iraq this is a situation where I have to sell off my collection of 1/18 and 1/6th items to offset the purchase of another automobile.I only had liability insurance on the totaled car so the fence that was torn down was fixed which left me with not much to start with.I have asked family members for help as well but they seem to be in the same shape.This is not a scam or me playing on emotions to just sell this stuff.This is a real situation and regretfully something I have to do.Which means I have a genuine need to make sure my family has reliable transportation while I am gone.I will be posting a list of all the items for sale within the next 12 hours.If anyone is looking for anything specific please either e-mail or PM me and I will respond ASAP.I will accept all reasonable offers on all items.I am offering this to the members of the forum as opposed to listing on ebay due to the fees that will be incurred.
Here is a list of 1/6th items.These items are in new but used condition out of the original box.Displayed only and a little dusty!!!!
1 oh-6 vietnam era helicopter $60 plus $15s&h
1 m-2 bradley fighting vehicle $135 plus $45 s&h
1 stuart tank $100 plus $35 s&h
1/9th scale abrams tank in the original box $135 plus $45 s&h
I have mostly 1/18th aircraft but I have a few tanks.Some of the items are out of the boxes.I thank each and everyone of you in advance for taking time to read this post.Your thoughts and prayers are greatly appreciated.My apologies if I have posted in the wrong place.I ask that it be moved if so.
Here is the updated list of 1/18th items for sale.I will ask a total of $55 for any single item which includes shipping to the continental US,add $10 more for AK,HI and territories.Overseas buyers please e-mail or PM me your address for a shipping quote.If someone wants more than one I will combine the shipping at a discounted rate.
4 migs 1s-1,3 s-2
5 fw-190's
3 me-109's
2 stukas 3rd stafel
1 corsair bunker hill
2 p-51's 1 ridge runner and 1 undertaker
2 p-40's 1 british,1 sky captain
1 avenger s-1
2 f-104's smoke II's
1 uh-1 air america
Armor:
1 m-48
1 sherman
1 m-41
1 m113 R/C
Thanks to all....

John......Bigsarge
Last edited by bigsarge on Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
positive trade and sale references:
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

Moth
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Moth » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:07 am

I am really sorry to hear that, and it seems everything happened in one of the worst times. Important thing is, your sons were not seriously hurt.
I wish you the best, and to get out of this situation as quickly and easily as possible.

Ill do what I can to help you, do you have a 1/18 21stCT Cobra Helicopter that you want to sell? or a 1/18 21stCT Huey?
[img39]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v501/QueenofSky/BirdFlu.gif[/img39] [img39]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/1b/Acherontia_lachesis.jpg/200px-Acherontia_lachesis.jpg[/img39]

USCGSARdog
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by USCGSARdog » Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:59 am

John,

I am truly sorry to hear of your recent misfortune, but as you said, the big guy upstairs looked out for what truly matters.

My family sends our prayers and hopes of better times to you and yours. If there is anything we can do to help out, please don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Best wishes,

-Rob

P.S......... PM sent.

pickelhaube
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by pickelhaube » Thu Feb 08, 2007 5:45 am

Hello John, I to know how it is to suffer and luckly had family to take care of me and my wife and son. I will PM you and if you will please send me a list and I will help out as much as I can.
PM sent
Kirk Douglas : Mine hit the ground first
John Wayne : Mine was taller

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Thu Feb 08, 2007 8:15 am

Sorry to hear of the misfortune, but I am gald that your sons were not seriously injured. I would be glad to help you out. I collect armor and figures, so if you could PM a list of armor and figure items that you may want to sell, that would be great! Thanks!

MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

!/18 Items

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:49 pm

I am very sorry for your loss, id be glad to buy some of your items, just list the 1/18 ones you have left tanks and planes :P
Im just glad to know that my money if i get something will go to a good cause :P :P
Best Regards, Tobin
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

MIGMADMAVIS
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by MIGMADMAVIS » Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:50 pm

PM Sent
Great Traders List:

hworth18
raiderad16
razor17019
momaw nadon
jmd250
kimtheredxd

pokeyjtc
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pokeyjtc » Thu Feb 08, 2007 2:57 pm

I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. I am glad to hear that your family is okay. That's definitely a good thing. I'll pm you a list of the aircraft I'm looking for.

der Vogelfänger
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

bigsarge

Post by der Vogelfänger » Fri Feb 09, 2007 3:35 pm

God Bless you bigsarge....thank you for sharing your turn of events. Hope all gets better, quickly!!!!!!

TO ONE AND ALL.....I VOUCH FOR BIGSARGE/JOHN....HAVING BOUGHT AND SOLD AIRPLANES WITH HIM, HE IS SQARED AWAY AND A GREAT GUY TO DEAL WITH. THERE SHOULD BE NO HESITATION WHATSOEVER TO WORK WITH HIM.

dV
du doch nicht!
Kennst du mich noch?
Luftwaffe-a-holic!!!

Unsere Mannschaft muß einfach gewinnen, und
plötzlich, Weltmeister Zwanzigvierzehn! (WM2014)

Danke Jungs!!

USCGSARdog
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by USCGSARdog » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:18 pm

I SECOND THAT. DV speaks the truth, John is a first rate guy...... trustworthy and truly a pleasure to deal with. Please do not hesitate to give him a hand.

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS.

-Rob

VMF115

Post by VMF115 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:25 pm

I am sorry to here that, and I wish the best for you and your family.
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Let me hear your guns!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: My what?
Colonel "Madman" Maddox: Your guns! Ack, ack, ack, ack, ack!
Captain Wild Bill Kelso: [fires his airplane's guns] AHHHH!

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:08 am

I Thank everyone on the forum for your support during this time .It really means a lot to me to see that there are true and genuine caring people in this world.We are still trying to get the car and are short on funds.I still have planes available.The prices are compareable to the walmarts and on line retailers, but I will take any reasonable offers.Also 1/6th items are still available.Gonna give this a few more days then I will list on ebay.Thanks again to everyone.
John.....Bigsarge
DerVogelfänger,USCGSARdog,KAMIKAZE,parrish333,KWR190,Hworth18,caesarbc,Black Lion VF-213

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:39 pm

Thanks again to all.The list has been updated here and in the BST forum.Please let me know if you are still intrested in any items.
Bigsarge

bigsarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by bigsarge » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:31 am

Last call for 1/18th ya'll.If you see something you want, let me know you want it.I will start listing on ebay Saturday.Combo deals available along with combined shipping.Thanks again for all of your support.
Bigsarge