Custom Machine Gunner on Ebay - up to 52.00 for 1 Figure

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
thehun
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by thehun » Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:07 pm

compfire wrote:
thehun wrote:
(The woofer) :lol:
I love your work. I always take the time to look at it on eBay. I bought 1 piece (German road block) several months back. I wish I could afford more of it, but you deserve the money you get for them. Keep up the good work. BTW - do you have picture gallery of your work? It would be great for you to post one.

Mike
Mike,
Thanks for the kind words, Did you like the road block? And be honest, ( I can take Rejection---I'v been married 3 times) so let me know, I have photos of everything i have built, I have never posted a photo here on this form, I'll try to find out how and post some,
Thanks again,
(thehun)aka(thewoofer)

compfire
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by compfire » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:39 am

thehun wrote:
Mike,
Thanks for the kind words, Did you like the road block? And be honest, ( I can take Rejection---I'v been married 3 times) so let me know, I have photos of everything i have built, I have never posted a photo here on this form, I'll try to find out how and post some,
Thanks again,
(thehun)aka(thewoofer)
Yes, I do like it. I don't think it is one of your better pieces of work, but it is still very good. I the one thing that could of been a bit better, was the inside walls, I don't think got painted enough. Other then that, it is a great scratch build of a structure.

Mike

newwavepop
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by newwavepop » Sat Jan 21, 2006 7:46 am

to me this isnt scalping, when you customize and change it its not scalping.
i am often suprised by the amount these go for, and i have even considered doing it myself for extra money.
but then i think of the effort involved in acquiring the pieces you need, and the fact that a basic custom can involve needing 2 or 3 figures, and all the paint and supplies, then the time involved.
it doesnt really seem like a sure thing after all to me.

i have a hard enough time finding the figures i want, so i dont want to mess with them once i have them.

thehun
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by thehun » Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:01 am

compfire wrote:
thehun wrote:
Mike,
Thanks again,
(thehun)aka(thewoofer)
Yes, I do like it. I don't think it is one of your better pieces of work, but it is still very good. I the one thing that could of been a bit better, was the inside walls, I don't think got painted enough. Other then that, it is a great scratch build of a structure.

Mike
Mike,
This is the reason i need buyer input, From now on i'll make sure the inside is covered good, I'm in the process of building several buildings now, so your input is VERY Helpful.
Thanks
Everett
(thewoofer)