RC Tank Clubs Attention

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Panzerpaul
Private First Class
Private First Class

RC Tank Clubs Attention

Post by Panzerpaul » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:03 pm

Greetings Fellow Tankers: I'd like to compile a list of all those 1/16th scale RC tank clubs around the world. I'm hoping that we can get a comprehensive list over the next few weeks or months. I will post this on multiple forums so we can pick up as many clubs as possible. Therefore, if you enter your club on one forum, you do not have to do it on another. Also, please no other type posts would be needed.

To add your club name, you have to consist of at least 4 confirmed members who own 1/16th RC tanks and have been in business for a year. You can play with other scales, but 1/16th has to be your main emphasis. Here's the info I'd appreciate being provided by each entry. I will start things off with FRAG. You can copy the bold items and input your own info.

Club name: FRAG Front Range Armored Group
Number of regular attending members: 12 (do not count those who show up irregularily)
Date began: 1999
Do you have a permanent battlefield: Yes; 3/4 acre outdoors
Theme followed: WWII Normandy Fall 1944
How often do you meet: Last Saturday of each month
Source of battlefield play: Tamiya BU (TBU) Other choices would be other IR suppliers, Airsoft, Paintball or Other
Do you have a website: Yes fragarmor.org (currently down as it is to redone and switched to fragarmor.com) We are also at http://www.facebook.com/pages/FRAG-RC-T ... 6966251038
Main contact person: Panzerpaul (on most forums)
Anything special you want to add: Dues $50/yr