crysis 2 1 18 figure look ok

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
Black_Dragon_One
Officer - Brigadier General

crysis 2 1 18 figure look ok

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:59 pm

whats up doc....

ExtnsvEnterprise
Corporal
Corporal

Re: crysis 2 1 18 figure look ok

Post by ExtnsvEnterprise » Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:50 pm

I don't know much about the game, and don't care too much for getting any type of aliens for my collection. The C.E.L.L. human figure is my favorite.

Where the real gold lies is where Unimax is taking their video game license in the future:

http://www.joecustoms.com/forums/viewto ... 2&start=60

Hi all,

Glad to hear mostly positive comments for the new line...!

Yes, we are working to bring more popular video game licenses to this great, collector friendly scale. To date: Unimax Toys has secured agreements with EA/Crytek (CRYSIS 2) and Ubisoft (ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD, Tom Clancy's GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER).
We are close to finalizing agreements with two other major publishers... :)

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. There's more to come from GAMESTARS throughout 2011-2012 at major mass market retailers and specialty stores. A new brand for the new year...help us build it by telling us what you'd like to see.

Best to everyone,

L. Gatdula
Unimax Toys

Ghost Recon figures? Ooooohh

Toyknight1 is the same person that was a frequent poster on both this site as well as JoeCustoms a year or so ago.
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people...

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:25 pm

I picked up a couple of the Cell figures for customs. Their pretty cool, but still on the Scifi side of the hobby,

Ghost Recon would be sweet, but the "Future Soldier" title, makes me think it will be a little to Scifi for most members of this board.

parrish333
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by parrish333 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Fritzkrieg wrote:I picked up a couple of the Cell figures for customs...
Mr. Fritzkrieg - I love the new paint job you gave them! And I think I recognize the new heads, but what are the new helments you gave them? I think they look FANTASTIC! Subtle little changes like that are often what make a figure go from good to great.l

Black_Dragon_One

Post by Black_Dragon_One » Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:27 am

Fritzkrieg wrote:I picked up a couple of the Cell figures for customs. Their pretty cool, but still on the Scifi side of the hobby,

Ghost Recon would be sweet, but the "Future Soldier" title, makes me think it will be a little to Scifi for most members of this board.

what did u do to fit the head
whats up doc....

Tambo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Tambo » Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:10 pm

You find these in a store or internet? Very cool.
Good trades: C00per, pcb122605, digger, vulgarvulture X2, General Blasto X2, Light.Inf.Scout, V2 Man, Sentinel, xddave, grunt1

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/230/230828/folders/190465/2439227TAMBOSIGsmall.JPG[/img]

Birddog

Post by Birddog » Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:06 pm

Tambo wrote:You find these in a store or internet? Very cool.
They're exclusive to Target, just like the Bravo Team figures from Unimax. They started showing up in stores the week after Christmas.
Go Ugly Early in 1/18!!

Still waiting and wishing for a 1/18 A-10 Warthog.

ExtnsvEnterprise
Corporal
Corporal

Post by ExtnsvEnterprise » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 am

I passed on these initially, picked up the new GI Joes instead. Now that I see how the C.E.L.L. figures looks with GI Joe accelerator suit helmet, I need to make a serious effort to find them again.

Was there any trimming/fixing to swap out the heads...i.e. different size neck ball?
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people...

Birddog

Post by Birddog » Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:55 pm

I was checking out Unimax's website and found that they now have a page for the Gamestars line of figures. So far they have put up pictures of figures from their Crysis 2 line and artwork of the characters for their Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood line. Hopefully they'll be putting up something for their Ghost Recon: Future Soldier line soon.

http://www.unimax.com.hk/product_inside ... &type=toys

I hope we get to see some of the new lines they have coming at Toy Fair or hear what the other two video game license are.
Go Ugly Early in 1/18!!

Still waiting and wishing for a 1/18 A-10 Warthog.