All-Go! Toys - New 1:18 player JAGDPANTHER ANNOUNCED!

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
tankduel
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by tankduel » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Notice the banner on the right hand side of the page, a german wearing a gas mask, new figure coming?
Nev

Fritzkrieg
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Fritzkrieg » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 pm

I'd like to see them package, the stuff in plain cardboard boxes. Especialy , since this new company will be relying on on-line sales, to move most of their product. It would help reduce the amount of damaged product, from the those flimsy window panels, collapsing. Hopefully it would also help keep the price-point down.

AMERICAN_GRENADIER
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by AMERICAN_GRENADIER » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 pm

[quote="aferguson"]the pin up nose art is a novelty and will fuel some extra sales as a result. It will also have swastika kill markings printed on the plane, which is a first in this scale.

the Petie has swastika kill markings on it. one of my favs from 21c. never understood why it didnt do well
"SEMPER FIDELIS!"
Good Traders: Buckyroo, Razor17019, Sentinel
exether_mega, Snake, thehun, Mesa

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Great news!
Are these the same people that were behind 21C Toys?

dragon53

Post by dragon53 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:46 pm

Does All-go's King Tiger represent a tank from the Eastern Front?
Last edited by dragon53 on Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AMERICAN_GRENADIER

Post by AMERICAN_GRENADIER » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:49 pm

holensock wrote:Great news!
Are these the same people that were behind 21C Toys?
YES
"SEMPER FIDELIS!"
Good Traders: Buckyroo, Razor17019, Sentinel
exether_mega, Snake, thehun, Mesa

Ta-152
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by Ta-152 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:51 pm

dragon53 wrote:Does All-go's King Tiger represent a tank the Eastern Front?
The original paint master is from s.SS PzAbt 501, fighting in France. It should have zimmerit, i believe.

But apparently they're changing the paint scheme?
I Tan I Epi Tas

Tambo
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by Tambo » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Great news! Lookind forward to everything.
Good trades: C00per, pcb122605, digger, vulgarvulture X2, General Blasto X2, Light.Inf.Scout, V2 Man, Sentinel, xddave, grunt1

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/230/230828/folders/190465/2439227TAMBOSIGsmall.JPG[/img]

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 pm

happy to hear that the KT may be a reality after all. :D

MCalamari
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by MCalamari » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Fritzkrieg wrote:I'd like to see them package, the stuff in plain cardboard boxes. Especialy , since this new company will be relying on on-line sales, to move most of their product. It would help reduce the amount of damaged product, from the those flimsy window panels, collapsing. Hopefully it would also help keep the price-point down.
Admiral Toys had nice boxes. Each customized for the bird, but sturdy.

But I'd go for plain cardboard boxes too.

hworth18

Post by hworth18 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:58 pm

Anything for us 1/32 guys?
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark

Razor17019

Post by Razor17019 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:02 pm

WOW! :shock:
It looks like Christmas has come a little late this year, but a present worth waiting for!
GO - ALL-GO Toys!!!!

TKO- you been hiding this under your hat for awhile, huh?
To Lee R. Frakes and the B-17 Good Pickin

snake

Post by snake » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Great news.

Love the Mustang,and think that the nose art is just fine.

And you armour guys must be pumped about the King Tiger.

Not going to get too excited,until we have a bit more information,though.

Thanks for the update,Zach.

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:13 pm

aferguson wrote:Most 12 year old boys have seen worse, i'd be willing to bet.
Any kid who has a computer with internet access that the parents never bother to monitor has indeed seen much worse. That would account for a large percentage of families these days judging from the PC's I've had to remove crap from.

On topic, though, this is indeed good news and while I am a 1/32 guy myself, if this bird does well then it hopefully bodes well that they will honor their commitment to release "all new paint schemes and all new molds across multiple scales and era’s" and that means more stuff for me. And considering that its going to take me the better part of a year to build all the 1/32 models I've recently purchased they'll have plenty of time to meet that goal.

I hope to see that P-51 scheme in my scale someday - I prefer OD schemes. The P-38 model I got was supposed to be bare metal but I gave it an olive D-Day scheme (I like the stripes).

coreystinson
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by coreystinson » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 pm

The pre-orders will be popping up soon, but when you see the price for these I imagine the cheering will come to a screeching halt - they are not cheap, gone are the days of Wally World mass production run pricing. This will be a limited production run and thus a very expensive model.
Corey Stinson
http://smalljoes.com

fightin
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by fightin » Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:58 pm

AWESOME!
I'm really happy to finally hear some good news for all of us 1/18 collectors! I hope the new company will do well and will be as successful as the old 21C guys were.
We still need more new 1/18 aircraft!

NWarty
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by NWarty » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:11 pm

LOL...I was drawing naked chicks on aircraft when I was ten. But then again, my favorite reading material was Watanabe, Squadron Signal, and discovering Dad's PB stash.

I was an art major in college, still draw a ton of stuff, and love pin-up/nose art.

Pretty much a 20th Century Art Form that laid much of the ground for Pop Art and Modernism.

Now if I could only get a decent poster-sized copy of Vargas' "Trick or Treat" onto my man-room wall :twisted:

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:18 pm

NWarty wrote:
Now if I could only get a decent poster-sized copy of Vargas' "Trick or Treat" onto my man-room wall :twisted:
Vargas, yessssss....

tko211
Fan Club President - All Go Toys

Post by tko211 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:32 pm

The Passion Wagon scheme was indeed chosen for it's nose art and OD scheme. There was a strong push to bring a different scheme into already big mustang collections. Glad to hear that people are finding it exciting. I think it's original and I am also excited to add an all green one.

Box art is in china and I traded emails with the factory this afternoon on box construction. Due to logistics, shipping, construction, and weight the box is the same as a typical window 1:18 box but will also have a new double collector flap with Velcro tabs similar to the Jsi boxes for 1:18. The added protection of this flap works to protect the window and provides added strength but helps to keep production costs low.

Waiting on price info. Going to be more than Wal-mart days but the goals is to try to drive prices down and re-establish as market leader.

Quality, ah the F-14 has taught some very important lessons of late. If you make a big expensive plane it had better not be defective, spotty, and when it is broke you need to provide a return / exchange policy for both retailer and customer alike. AllGotoys management had watched with great interest all that had happend the past 2 months. All indications seem to support the strategy of having management, ownership, and direction from the west. While production still happens overseas. = all good things and best for our hobby.

I know there are many questions. I have many more of my own. Not sure of all the stuff planned nor details unfortunately. But those will come with time as the company starts to breath it's new life, and as new team builds trust with it's fan base. I'm here to help build the bridge and hopefully add our voices to products that we want to see. It's different this time around. Mass market means a different direction in subjects. They can be more bold. They need to be more bold. Retailers need to feel confident and supported in products that work, excite, have value, and are affordable.

This is the mission as I have been told. The new steps are starting on that path.

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:42 pm

This all is great news Zach! Look forward to more.

Aferg: My good man, it seems like this big new development is worthy of a sticky. Heck, if we have a sticky for BBI Target/Tru finds, I feel a new 1:18 company in 2010 meets the criteria for a sticky, at least for now. :wink:

Thanks!

Coreyeagle48

noseart

Post by Coreyeagle48 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:43 pm

Greetings:

I don't want to start a war over a new item and didn't intend to with what I said.

I was only making a point that there will be some people that may not like something like this. You will have that with anything though. I totally agree that most kids have seen much worse, however as a teacher, I obiviously can't endorse that type of thing in a classroom. I also agree that noseart such as this is part of history, I never said that it wasn't. I also do not have a problem with the scheme or the nose art. I was merely making the point I could obiviously not display something like this in my classroom. That's all that was being said, and from time to time my aircraft do go to school. The Blue Angels Hornet, Thunderbirds Falcon, and the P-40 and Zero have all gone to school at some time or another.

I think the new aircraft looks great, however I have a P-51 and am so tight on room that I can't get another. I will save the space for new molds and new releases this company does.

I'm glad to see the company enlisted TKO's help again like 21st Century did. It's good to know someone who is skilled and one of our own is involved.

Interested to see what other models this company has in store for us. I hope we see some cool stuff!

Corey
Trade References

tmanthegreat
hworth18
raiderad6
Snake
USCGSARdog
ThreeToughTrucks
Jnewboy
The one and only "Razor"
Rowsdower
Pizzaguy
pickelhaube
vmf 214
popeye357
JOC
Jwcarpenter

DocTodd
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by DocTodd » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:55 pm

Sounds good. I hope they can get the funding they need and the planes sell well so they can continue with their mission. Look's good so far. i like the idea of more accurate paint schemes.
T
Todd

tko211

Re: noseart

Post by tko211 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

Coreyeagle48 wrote:Greetings:

I was merely making the point I could obiviously not display something like this in my classroom.
I think the new aircraft looks great, however I have a P-51 and am so tight on room that I can't get another. I will save the space for new molds and new releases this company does.

Corey
make sure you got some room for your newest addition. The nose art on it is even bigger but perhaps better suited for the classroom kids! ;). Hawk is getting packed up this weekend bro! I know you will give her a good home!

Airacobra
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by Airacobra » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:21 am

coreystinson wrote:The pre-orders will be popping up soon, but when you see the price for these I imagine the cheering will come to a screeching halt - they are not cheap, gone are the days of Wally World mass production run pricing. This will be a limited production run and thus a very expensive model.
That is what I was afraid of. :(

Plane Nuts
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by Plane Nuts » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 am

Zach, How do you spell coming???

:P :P