POST ALL 21ST CENTURY TOYS R US FINDS HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:58 pm

Silverdale WA TRU has six of the quad gun halftracks and four of the Pak 40. plus same three airplanes two way up top with the six U.S halftracks. How do they expect to sell them way up there?.
They did a total reset at my TRU moved all the fov,21st and BBI across the isle from old spot.
Could not think of anything to put here.

mikeg
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by mikeg » Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:39 pm

I found the Huff today for 25.00; another one I never bought when I saw them earlier. Astoundingly, this was not at walmart or tru, but at hobbytown. The Hobbytown ebenezer scrooge must have lost sleep over this price (their "list" price is even more impressive than BCA's). Of course, their was a catch- the front windscreen was broken into 4 pieces- nothing a little super glue won't fix, though.

iflabs
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant
Officer - 2nd Lieutenant

Post by iflabs » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Local TRU is completely clean of 1/18 ACs. Now I have to drive across town to pick up a P-40, if there are any left.

kimtheredxd
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by kimtheredxd » Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:09 pm

Just a heads up when i was at TRU last,the tru guy told me that this time of year they are only getting one truck a week(weekends here). So instead of checking all the time,you may be able to ask when they get the shipment and check a day or so later when it is put out.
Could not think of anything to put here.

Gusthebus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gusthebus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:06 pm

I found a DAK figure with the crouching legs today at TRU in Florida.

grunt1

Post by grunt1 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Great news Gus! Were there any other new figures there and did you happen to take a picture?
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------- Need a list of everything 1:18? --------
---------- http://www.sshqdb.com
--------------
---- Built by the community, for the community ----
-----------------------------------------------------------

My Store: http://www.battlegroundmodels.com

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:11 pm

I picked up the new DAK Machine Gunner Pvt. Gustav Moldenhauer today at the Mishawaka TRU. They had him (in pretty large quantities) and a Vietnam figure that I think is new, as well... something "Dusty".

The DAK figure comes with the MP40, complete with folding stock. Sorry about the less than ideal image, but my camera is at work, so I scanned it in package. They also had the M16 halftrack repaint and the Quad trailer--I don't remember--did the original release inlcude a figure? This one had one, so I wasn't sure. And they had a Mig-15 (NK) and a Flyung Undertaker P-51. And a fair amount of the miniature stuff (1/32, 1/48, 1/144).

Gusthebus
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Gusthebus » Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:11 pm

Gustav (pic above) is the figure I found also. No other new figures or vehicles, just a bunch of this one guy.

normandy

Post by normandy » Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:31 pm

On Sunday I went to my local TRU and they had a good selection of XD. M16's, Quad trailers a Pak 40 (s-2) and Nam figures....6 pegs full of them...12 figs to a peg. :shock: boy I hope these guys sell. All the DAK figures are gone and no new kneeling DAK figs.

c44
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Dusty, you copy...?

Post by c44 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:06 pm

Normandy, any sign of the new D'amato guy? I haven't seen one anywhere...
C44
...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

immeww2

Post by immeww2 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:33 pm

Spotted the D'Amato figures for the first time. Just had to get a few of them to complete the sets that I have.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:34 pm

The Clovis, CA TRU had about a caseload of the D'Amato figure last I checked. Sort of like what happened with its virtual twin figure, Clarence Jackson :wink:
"If you fail to plan, you plan to fail."

normandy

Post by normandy » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm

Currahee, I may go back on Friday... I'll let you know.

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Sat Mar 01, 2008 5:53 pm

I found the 21c 1:18 Tuskeegee Airman P-51D at the Fresno, CA TRU today :shock: It was there along with the 21c "Old Crow." These were along with two "Flying Undertaker" P-51s and a "Seeman" Bf-109G. Needless to say, I was very shocked to find the "Tuskeegee" P-51. Was that not an exclusive? It looked amazing, had a perfect paintscheme, and was VERY tempting to get, especially for $40. But alas, I have enought P-51s already and so I had to pass...

Jagdplastic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jagdplastic » Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:03 pm

The Cary, NC TRU has started getting 1/18 aircraft recently. Earlier 2 P-51s sold in about a week. They've had the "Seemann" BF-109G for about two weeks and today they had 2 P-51s and 2 F-104s. I was in a hurry and didn't notice which exact ones were there.

normandy

Post by normandy » Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:56 am

Just got back from TRU, Currahee no luck finding D'Amato. Most of the XD armor...Pak-40's, Pak Hano's and US Halftracks were sold. Still have plenty quad trailers for some reason. Aircraft...one left, a Mig.
Nam figures...six pegs full. I hope these guys sell cause they got a ship load of em.

c44
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Let it rain...

Post by c44 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:26 am

Thanx for looking, Normandy, I guess it's officially a drought...I hit the Holbrook TRU last night, practically same story except it's Quad 1/2 tracks in abundance & a stagnant pool of 1/32 Evies...local WMs, same old, same old...somebody wake me when the ship comes in... :(
C44
...Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see...

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:56 am

TRU near Pittsburgh had the new DAK guy (the new headsculpt) with the MP-40... Nice figure, love the extra legs too for a hopefully soon 88 fella. No Range-finder... Are they shipping together? Hope I didn't miss him by some odd chance.

I saw no 2-packs or anything at TRU...

I saw some camo PAK's too, but the $30+ price is a real put-off at TRU for something that small.

Never saw a quad trailer... PAK Hano's all long gone. Planes seem to come and sit just like WM did so I hope that doesn't screw up the figures and other items coming in. :(
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Dublin, CA TRU has Tuskegee P-51; Undertaker P-51; Seeman 109; Bunker Hill Corsair; Tiger Mig; (and a bunch of BBI Corsairs).

Very hard to walk away from some of those. Very hard. Especially since you know that 21st is cleaning out their warehouses to satisfy Tru and so some of these planes won't be seen again for a long time. I even tried to convince myself to get the Tiger strip Mig to have a 1:18 dogfight set once a F-4 comes out. But that Mig would be sitting by itself for a long, long, long time.

Damn I used some good restraint today! (but it still kills me). :wink:

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:17 pm

Dublin, CA TRU has Tuskegee P-51; Undertaker P-51; Seeman 109; Bunker Hill Corsair; Tiger Mig; (and a bunch of BBI Corsairs).

Very hard to walk away from some of those. Very hard. Especially since you know that 21st is cleaning out their warehouses to satisfy Tru and so some of these planes won't be seen again for a long time. I even tried to convince myself to get the Tiger strip Mig to have a 1:18 dogfight set once a F-4 comes out. But that Mig would be sitting by itself for a long, long, long time.

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:18 pm

vulgarvulture
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by vulgarvulture » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:20 pm

mikeg

Post by mikeg » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:52 pm

Double post my arse!!!!!!! sheeeeeeeeeeeeit- I thinks we got ourselves a kwadrupel!!!!!!!!post!!!!
Hallelujah!!!!!!!

tmanthegreat

Post by tmanthegreat » Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:38 pm

Glad to hear you also found a Tuskeegee P-51, VV. Now I know I'm not crazy or that it wasn't a fluke. What ever happened to the "exclusive" status for that plane?