POST ALL 21st CENTURY WALMART FINDS HERE

Your Main Forum For Discussing 1:18 Scale Military Figures and Vehicles.
General Blasto
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by General Blasto » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:48 am

Thanks Normandy,
There's a couple WMs I can write off.
I think Evil bay and on-line stores are getting to be the only place to find XD figures now :roll: And a break might be good too, so I can finish my camp, at least the BW fence for sure :oops: Herr General

Light.Inf.Scout
Officer - Brigadier General

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:10 am

STUKA wrote:yeah - those parrots are not moving either - but they keep building them up - pretty soon all the XD will be in the clearance aisle but we will not touch foot in there for the "hello...helloooo..Heeloooo....Hellooooo..helooooo. hello......helloo.......hellooooo. heeeeloooo.....hellooooo...meow.......helloooo...."

I feel a Walton comming on.......

LOL - I hate those parrots! Nothing new in the Walmarts in my AO. Just the same old crap that has been collecting dust for months.

FieroDude

Post by FieroDude » Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:51 am

Haven't seen the parrots around here, but the $300 horse is irritating enough. Especially when XD restocks seem to be non-existent. And the only 1/18 aircraft are the approximatelfy 15 Hufs and a stack of PH P-40s on clearance for $25...
Verraten und verkauft,
zu lange vertröstet zu lange belogen
Verraten und verkauft,
Durch den Dreck und über den Tisch gezogen.
H.R.K 1993

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:06 pm

lol - those horses clearanced out at $89 last year -
Ich liebe den Geruch von Sturzkampfflugzeug morgens.

sarge
Sergeant
Sergeant

21C & WM

Post by sarge » Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:34 pm

As of today haven't seen the first 21C new item in ANY WM in this area. Still a few old,32 scale extreme wings but nothing new. At least with the price of gas now days I won't be wasting any running all over to try and find something. Guess WM parted company with 21C or 21C can't fill the orders anymore. :roll: :roll:

grockwood
Officer - Major
Officer - Major

Post by grockwood » Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:04 pm

I haven't given up completely on Walmart. I have noticed a couple stores in this area that clearanced out their 1/18th figures have restocked the figures. I have found three of the German Artillary figures this week.

pokeyjtc
Officer - 1st Lieutenant
Officer - 1st Lieutenant

Post by pokeyjtc » Sun Nov 25, 2007 7:31 pm

I haven't seen any new XD at any of the WMs in the west Houston area since September. I am really hoping to see something new before Christmas.

DocTodd
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by DocTodd » Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:48 pm

Pretty dry around Austin. Only a bunch of 32X FW 190's blue 12. Reminds me of when they had a bunch of shelf warming FW 190's in 1:18 scale.
Todd

digger

new figs

Post by digger » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:30 pm

aferguson wrote:i think it's pretty clear that WM has dumped 21c, at least 1/18. Six weeks to Christmas the toy shelves should be crammed, if they were still carrying the line.

The future of xd now resides with TRU.
I still say the figs are going to WM. My brother just sighted fresh pegs of the repainted D-Day. The bleach blonde Germans, and US.

He also said they had pegs full of 25th Ann. Joes - "Covington WM in Baltimore" in case anyone was interested, though they are prolly gone after a Sunday of shoppers rolling through.

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:07 pm

Tons of XD figures still at WM - almost all the pegs are full with fresh figures - but they are the D-day and Dak figures - seems like the WM that kept small amounts will always bee like that - one WM in Atlanta - jusy happened to go by just put out BoBII figures go figure. Qhat Im seeing a lot less of are the 1:32 planes and vehicles - still plenty of 1:18 planes at $25.00 - WM probably sees no problems in not restocking when all the planes that were out in bulk last christmas are still sitting on clearance -

Light.Inf.Scout

Post by Light.Inf.Scout » Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:19 pm

One of the Walmarts by me that had all the 1/18th stuff on sale for months finally ran out except for 1 sabre in a crushed box. One day I saw it in a cart with abunch of other stuff and asked a clerk person what they were doing with it and she said that stuff was being returned to the manufacturer??? All the 1/18th stuff is finally gone after being marked down to 12 bucks except some figures that have been collecting dust for quite some time.

Jagdplastic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Jagdplastic » Wed Dec 05, 2007 2:06 am

I found the 1:6 scale MG-34 Weapons Set recently showcased on the 21st Century site at the New Hope Church Rd WalMart in Raleigh, NC. They had about 8 of them. I don't usually collect this scale, but this set was too interesting to pass up.

There wasn't much else there from 21st Century, a few 32X planes, mostly BF-109F's, but, also, one Zero. There were a few XD figures that have been there for weeks and a couple of the latest playsets, also there for weeks. Still alot of the 144 planes and vehicles to be had there.

normandy

Post by normandy » Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:30 am

Whats up with the 21st weapons sets? Are they getting back into the 1:6 figure line?

holensock
Officer - Lt. Colonel
Officer - Lt. Colonel

Post by holensock » Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:19 pm

The WM in Strongsville had THREE pegs FULL of D-Day figures. Mostly US tankers and a few blonde Osernoh's.
Also LOTS of 1/32 planes, 1/32 figure sets and battle sets. Plus the 1/6 weapons packs.

STUKA

Post by STUKA » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:20 am

well two WM's in my area no longer have D-day figures - I bought them all
8)

Jesse James

Re: new figs

Post by Jesse James » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:55 am

digger wrote:
aferguson wrote:i think it's pretty clear that WM has dumped 21c, at least 1/18. Six weeks to Christmas the toy shelves should be crammed, if they were still carrying the line.

I still say the figs are going to WM. My brother just sighted fresh pegs of the repainted D-Day. The bleach blonde Germans, and US.

He also said they had pegs full of 25th Ann. Joes - "Covington WM in Baltimore" in case anyone was interested, though they are prolly gone after a Sunday of shoppers rolling through.
I agree... My WM just put out more of the new DD repainted figures this week... I don't think they've given up, I just think my WM also has about 2 dozen airplanes they can't sell on clearance, much less full price, so they're not getting in vehicles.

Figures, they're fine... Hopefully armor at some point too.

Hell, my WM last Christmas had a pallet stacked a good 12 feet high, literally, with all the stuff that was sorta new at the time (Hano's, Avengers, Pak's, and they clearanced it all after X-Mas for blowout prices, never even putting it into the toy area. It was full price maybe a month after X-Mas, slightly less, then clearance 1, then 2...

I think WM just isn't real bright on what to do with stuff they get all the time, and sometimes they just don't get anything at all. XD's not a "top toy" at the holidays I'm afraid, so it's gonna get shelved for Spiderman, Pirates, Star Wars, and the other lines that take priority at this time.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

Yankee John
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Yankee John » Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:38 pm

I found a "Flying Undertaker" P-51 at my local WM tonight!?!?! Probably a return that got put back on the shelf? Snagged it for $20 bucks.

Only 1/18 plane left there now is an "Old Crow" P-51.

John

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:16 am

Yankee John wrote:I found a "Flying Undertaker" P-51 at my local WM tonight!?!?! Probably a return that got put back on the shelf? Snagged it for $20 bucks.

Only 1/18 plane left there now is an "Old Crow" P-51.

John
I found the same one for $15.....1/18 planes are all gone in my area.

digger

it's settled..

Post by digger » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm

New Platoon figs at WM, so there you go...

ostketten

Post by ostketten » Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:30 pm

The future of xd now resides with TRU
I agree. This or that shows up sporadically at WM stores here and there, but overall the trend is definitely down. Outside of platoon figs, I haven't heard of or seen any new XD planes or vehicles at wally recently. :(
Gen. George S. Patton Jr., 28th Regimental Colonel, 3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment, U.S. Army, "Blood and Steel"

warhawker
Officer - Captain
Officer - Captain

Post by warhawker » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:21 am

Found the new AVG P-40 here in Dallas this past weekend as well as the Polish P-51 and Berlin Express.

Yankee John
Corporal
Corporal

Post by Yankee John » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:23 pm

I got the last 1/18 airplane left on clearance at my local WM- The "Old Crow" P51D. I just couldn't see it languishing there any longer :cry:

John

Jesse James

Post by Jesse James » Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:27 pm

New Platoon at WM is a very good thing, and I too think that debunks the "XD is done at WM" theory... Sorry, but logic dictates that if you've got 20 or 30 of something on clearance, you don't re-order more, and if you're in my neck of the woods you've got a lot of planes that are only slowly dwindling during the holidays.

And at clearance prices, they're still moving slowly...

I think we'll see XD there again before too long, but not till what's there is gone. The figures seem to move fairly decently, thank god.
http://www.JediDefender.com Bringing Balance to the Force
http://www.FFURG.com The Ultimate Customizing Resource.
Now Hasbro, make us some Head Sculpt & Endor Uniform variations! The new Rebel Fleet Trooper gets the JJ Seal of Approval Though!

[CAT]CplSlade

Post by [CAT]CplSlade » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:22 pm

There are about 10 of the Tex Hill P-40s at the Villa Rica, GA, WM. Throw in a Red 8 and some desert camo 109's plus one Italian Stuka dogfight set and that's how I'm sitting ATM.

hworth18

Re: it's settled..

Post by hworth18 » Mon Dec 17, 2007 9:33 pm

digger wrote:

New Platoon figs at WM, so there you go...
Figures are selling, but the planes are Kaput... No more until Spring and that is a "maybe"....

On the plus side, it is nice to see so much 32x talk on the 1/18 forum.. So refreshing!! :D
“The moment you think you know what’s going on in a women’s head, is the moment your goose is well and truly cooked”
-Howard Stark