PHOTOGRAPHY BY: BRITT DIETZ
AIR TO AIR
AIR TO AIR PHOTOSHOOT
Collings Foundation Fleet
MAY 8, 2019 - OCEANSIDE, CA - 17 IMAGES (CANON 1DX MK2)
A part 2 epic photoshoot with the Collings Foundation Wings of Freedom Tour aircraft including the B-17G Flying Fortress 'Nine O Nine', B-24J Liberator 'Witchcraft', B-25J Mitchell 'Tondelayo', TF-51D Mustang 'Toulouse Nuts', and new TP-40N Warhawk down the Southern California coastline. Thanks to the Collings Foundation and my photopilot, Daniel Wotring.
GALLERY ADDED: September 7, 2019
GALLERY LAST UPDATED: September 7, 2019
SORT GALLERY BY:
EVENT ORDER
AIRCRAFT TYPE
PHOTO GALLERY
Photo gallery from the May 8, 2019 Air to Air Photo Shoot: Collings Foundation Fleet - May 8, 2019 featuring 17 images. Photos taken by Aviation Photographer Britt Dietz.
Boeing B-17G Flying  Fortress - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Boeing
B-17G Flying Fortress
> MORE LIKE THIS
Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Boeing B-17G Flying  Fortress - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Boeing
B-17G Flying Fortress
> MORE LIKE THIS
Boeing B-17G Flying Fortress - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated B-24J Liberator   &  TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
B-24J Liberator &
TP-40N Warhawk
> MORE LIKE THIS
Consolidated B-24J Liberator & TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated B-24J Liberator   &  TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
B-24J Liberator &
TP-40N Warhawk
> MORE LIKE THIS
Consolidated B-24J Liberator & TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated B-24J Liberator  117 - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated
B-24J Liberator 117
> MORE LIKE THIS
Consolidated B-24J Liberator 117 - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated B-24J Liberator - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated
B-24J Liberator
> MORE LIKE THIS
Consolidated B-24J Liberator - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated B-24J Liberator - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Consolidated
B-24J Liberator
> MORE LIKE THIS
Consolidated B-24J Liberator - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Missing Man  Formation - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Missing Man Formation
> MORE LIKE THIS
Missing Man Formation - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
TP-40N Warhawk
> MORE LIKE THIS
TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
TP-40N Warhawk
> MORE LIKE THIS
TP-40N Warhawk - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019
Warbird Gaggle
> MORE LIKE THIS
Warbird Gaggle - Air to Air Photo Shoot - May 8, 2019